Aleks
Last Activity:
Aug 21, 2016

Share This Page

Aleks

Pixel Artist, Female, from Palisade

Veteran

Humble Bundle has RPG Maker VX Ace and Adventure's Bundle on sale guys! AWESOME! :D May 9, 2015

Aleks was last seen:
Aug 21, 2016
    1. Aleks
      Aleks
      Humble Bundle has RPG Maker VX Ace and Adventure's Bundle on sale guys! AWESOME! :D
  • About

First Language:
    English

About:

I have been using the RPG Makers since 2007, but before 2010 it was really just me messing around, learning the engine or recreating some special moments of other video games I loved through another lense. Around 2010 is when I started my very first game. It took me a year to write out the storyboard and then I started to really "make" the game in 2011, where I also did my own spriting for the game. I took a break in 2012 because of very personal reasons but I am back now to finish my game!

Some of the engines I have used:

• RPG Maker 2003 (what I started with; quit it when I found out its release wasn't legal. Now I proudly own it on Steam! My favorite engine!)
    • RPG Maker XP (what my game is made in)
    • RPG Maker VX ACE (used the VX trial before and VX Lite on Steam, now own ACE.)
    • RPG Maker 2000

Lastly, I have difficulty understanding people sometimes, so I might ask you what you mean. I will try my hardest to make that scarce but sometimes I must ask or I will continue on thinking you mean one thing when you mean the other.

Anyways...

If there is anything you'd like to ask, feel free to PM me or something! :)

GAME PROJECT:

[​IMG]

Banner:   [​IMG]

TEAM: 3 2 1 (just myself now; team has moved on or left the game making scene due to life issues)

Info: Been working on this game for nearly a decade. So many things have gotten in the way of its creation, personal or not (such as team quitting) but I am determined to make it, or at least release the demo I have nearly completed. I have a story completely written out, so perhaps it will be easier than I think.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*NEWS: RM 2003 and XP are usable after just installing Wine1.7 in Ubuntu 14.04+Later! EVERYTHING works, even sound + sound testing!*