About:

I have been using the RPG Makers since 2007, but before 2010 it was really just me messing around, learning the engine or recreating some special moments of other video games I loved through another lense. Around 2010 is when I started my very first game. It took me a year to write out the storyboard and then I started to really "make" the game in 2011, where I also did my own spriting for the game. I took a break in 2012 because of very personal reasons but I am back now to finish my game!

Some of the engines I have used:

• RPG Maker 2003 (what I started with; quit it when I found out its release wasn't legal. Now I proudly own it on Steam! My favorite engine!)
  • RPG Maker XP (what my game is made in)
  • RPG Maker VX ACE (used the VX trial before and VX Lite on Steam, now own ACE.)
  • RPG Maker 2000

Lastly, I have difficulty understanding people sometimes, so I might ask you what you mean. I will try my hardest to make that scarce but sometimes I must ask or I will continue on thinking you mean one thing when you mean the other.

Anyways...

If there is anything you'd like to ask, feel free to PM me or something! :)

GAME PROJECT:

mjpmi1.jpg

Banner:  

TEAM: 3 2 1 (just myself now; team has moved on or left the game making scene due to life issues)

Info: Been working on this game for nearly a decade. So many things have gotten in the way of its creation, personal or not (such as team quitting) but I am determined to make it, or at least release the demo I have nearly completed. I have a story completely written out, so perhaps it will be easier than I think.
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Signature

KwyszVL.gif

ix3yav.jpg

*NEWS: RM 2003 and XP are usable after just installing Wine1.7 in Ubuntu 14.04+Later! EVERYTHING works, even sound + sound testing!*

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diegohernans