Recent content by Aleks

1. Aleks

Final Fantasy - Record Keeper

I saved up 200 Crystals and spent every last one on the FFVI relic event. I'm quite happy with the results! I got Edgar's Chainsaw, Shadow's Sasuke, Setzer's Cards, Relm's Cat Hoodie and some other good items. Fed 12 Rosetta Stones to the Chainsaw and made it pretty powerful. Now my Eddie...
  2. Aleks

Let's share our PC specs!

@Marsigne Sorry for the lateness, could not log in. That build is good! The 950 is a powerful little card, but if you haven't ordered anything yet it should be worth mentioning Pascal's 950 equivalent should be coming out in a month or two. It should be a lot more powerful at the same price...
  3. Aleks

That's what I heard too. I'm far more interested in the 1070 and what it can do in SLI. If it is truly stronger than the Titan X then a dual setup is going to be a killer.
  4. Aleks

Anyone waiting for AMD's new cards or the Pascal cards from Nvidia? Get an i5. This is the most important part of your PC. The i3 will hold you back if or when you ever get a good GPU and will show its poor performance in applications like PS, Gimp etc etc, and if you get the i5 k series...
  5. Aleks

Final Fantasy VI

I have it on Android. I don't like it either....well, I wouldn't dislike it if the sprites didn't conflict with the rest of the game so much. That's my only problem with it. At least it is the same game underneath though. :)
  6. Aleks

Is medieval boring now?

Nope, not boring to me. It depends on how you handle it, really.
  7. Aleks

I build my own. I do not trust pre-builts or laptops. CPU: i5-4670k MOBO: MSI *can't remember what though* GPU: R9 280 RAM: 8GB Corsair PSU: EVGA 600w OS: Windows 7, Ubuntu 14.04
  8. Aleks

Games You Know Aren't Good, But You Shamelessly Play Them Anyways!!!

I don't play something I think is bad. There will always be an aspect of the game that I find enjoyable despite its faults but I suppose my answer will be "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out from the Shadows". I see many flaws in them, yet I...
  9. Aleks

Games stories that you think could've been better.

Very good post. I completely forgot about Saren and now that you mention all of this together, it really shows the problem with ME3's ending.
  10. Aleks

A lie?  :unsure: It is true. Even prior to EC and the DLC. There are superficial differences between the endings, two of which had to have DLC to explain them.
  11. Aleks

That's not the argument at all, not really. You are watering down all the problems listed by singling out a portion of what I said. It isn't that they were all identical, as I said "basically the same", which is not exactly nor 99%. It all boils down to picking a color that really looks almost...
  12. Aleks

All the "choices" at the end was basically the same way. If my choices of saving the Geth as well as Tali's people was made and I succeeded in doing that, I expected to see a solution to the story that kept both instead of having to pick between terrible decisions that did not reflect my choices...
  13. Aleks

Final Fantasy - Record Keeper

Wooo! Just finished the new FFT events. Agrias is one OP character. :O
  14. Aleks

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim I really love this game. I spent nearly four hundred hours on the PS3 edition before I bought it twice for the PC (for me and someone else), but there is something really off with the story. We are given this civil war that has been started over legitimate reasons...
  15. Aleks

Origin of Magic in your game world

In my game, magic abilities comes from the moon...sort of. Without spilling too many spoilers, I'll just say that the ability to use magic is hereditary and that there are two tiers total when it comes to magick casting. One allows complete access to energy from the universe to manipulate into...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies