alennor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha when you searching for a plugin that suits your game for a long time, and then you found such a simple way to solve! *Mindblown*
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You often find out you can event a lot of the mechanics and stuff you want in your game.
    alennor
    alennor
    Yeah, eventing is really powerful honestly!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah. Don't jump straight to scripts and plug-ins. You can event almost everything if you have the time, patience, and know how. :)
    Watching my mom moving after one year lying on the bed is the best moment of my life!!!!!!:kaoluv::kaoluv::kaoluv::kaoluv:
    alennor
    alennor
    Hahaha, i don't i think i can tho lol. Though i probably remember the name one of them? Erm probably not?

Yes we do! Just don't give up the project haha! Hahaha bukan sabahan sgt pon, sikit sikit je hahahaha
    Kes
    Kes
    Guys, this is an English language site, so all posts and status updates have to be completely in English. If you want to chat in anything else, please use pms. thanks
    Stanley
    Stanley
    Sorry about that Kes, noted
    Is it just me or the new label icon( moderator, veteran, newbie, etc... ) looks so damn cool?
    Artificer
    Artificer
    it is, because is a dino egg
    Kes
    Kes
    I think they're brilliant. Definitely more stylish than the previous ones.
    alennor
    alennor
    yeah it truly is brilliant! especially the egg part, it so damn cute how the egg hatch corresponding with our rank in the forum xD
    arghh when will Rpgmaker MV have sale on steammmm i can't wait anymore!!! God help me contain my lust!!!!! 
    Kes
    Kes
    It had a huge one only 2 or 3 weeks ago, so it's unlikely to happen again very soon.
    alennor
    alennor
    Thanks for the revelation, now i've done it.......*purchased*
    is your workshop still open?
    alennor
    alennor
    Yes it is, but ill put it in waiting list cuz I'm busy with comission right now, ill work it on after finishing all the commish :) Thanks! 
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    OK. So do I leave something on your workshop page for when you get a chance to look at it? I'm not really sure what all the templates stuff means.
    alennor
    alennor
    Just leave your request template on the thread so i can look at it when im free :)
    Anyone want custom design logo? I need something to practice with...
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I can be bold =< ...I just didn't want to be presumptuous.  
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    nothing presumptuous, simple "business" acumen.One Potential customer reach a provider with an idea of a project, provider's choice to follow up or not. Time saved for provider and customer :)

Several customer says I need something, call me. more time investment needed from provider to contact then sort trough job offers.

now we could debate on you calling me on presumptuousness being somewhat presomptuous too but that would be fruitless :)

I'll just say lets hope Alennor as time and interest enough so we may both get a Logo. :)
    alennor
    alennor
    @Niten Ichi Ryu Thanks for the pm! And i do agree with your opinion, no offense everyone but for a non-commercial commission IMO it is better for the second-party to be the one approaching :)
    hitting a wall when improving your art skill felt very stressful :(
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Yup, it does... but this happens in any creative field. Writers call it writer's block. I haven't a clue if any other fields have a name for it. I (as a jewelry-maker) call it danged frustrating. Upi'll get back in the swing of things again soon!
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Call it Diddly Danged Annoying
    MadMaus
    MadMaus
    A creative block can be very frustrating, yes, but very rewarding when you finally surpasses it.
    argh i need more req to polish my skill! SOMEBODY PLEASE REQ ME
    What the heck is content count? :distrust:
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    You might be right... Oh well...
    MadMaus
    MadMaus
    @alennor Not to mention the additional work the moderation team will have when the newly arrived users start to spam for "high scores". 
    Shaz
    Shaz
    On the previous forum, it was called post count, and was simply the number of posts or threads, not including some selected forums.  On this forum, it includes status updates and comments you make on status feeds and other things - it's not just forum posts.  You used to be able to get a list of the people with the highest post count overall, and for the day.  Doesn't seem to be available on this version though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RiseBestGirl