Recent content by Alex_TheBadass

1. Alex_TheBadass

ReStaff November-December Release 2013!

It looks like this rap duel is a draw! Until next time, Ralph. Until next time....
  2. Alex_TheBadass

But I do respect them Ralph. You need to watch yo mouth. Lies seem to be your thang, But can you handle this swang? Who got to Level 99 first, bro? This guy did, that's right, fo sho Okay it wasn't me. Wasn't you either, you see? It was that lady in red, She knows how to close a thread...
  3. Alex_TheBadass

Yo Ralph, come here I got a bone to pick with you. In this tough world of hip hop you're so very very new. I got the looks I got the goods I got the gold. What are YOU gonna get before you turn so very old? I found da loot in my hunt for eternal life. I hid it in that place after all my...
  4. Alex_TheBadass

waaaat. I guess...they're only after my phat loot.....and my phat beats. Or just my gold. Nooooooo. Must...reinvent...myself.
  5. Alex_TheBadass

Pokemon Corner

This bro knows what's up.
  6. Alex_TheBadass

I like to think I'm handsome. It's all about dem looks, not my maxed-out gold. Any of the ladies agree?
  7. Alex_TheBadass

I dig pink hair, so...
  8. Alex_TheBadass

You awesome, girlll. You awesome.
  9. Alex_TheBadass

Yo Ylva, sounds like the gift would be hidden everywhere. ;)
  10. Alex_TheBadass

Looking for: Guest Bloggers

Is that why you wanted that bear suit? So I would be compelled to punch you to sober you up so you could make epic blogz? It's all makin' sense!
  11. Alex_TheBadass

What Program should I use?

I made my millions using pro tools and autotune-oh, wait, we're talking about image software! (Photoshop is kinda complex but cool if you're more advanced. Might be your best bet once you get some experience.)
  12. Alex_TheBadass

Punch Bears

Wouldn't that inspire me to punch you, Ralph?
  13. Alex_TheBadass

Anyone find the things I dropped? Don't tell anyone...just curious, yo.

Anyone find the things I dropped? Don't tell anyone...just curious, yo.
  14. Alex_TheBadass

In Search of Immortality

Dat battlesystem. Dem maps. Must hit this up. --- Look what I found in my (successful) search for immortality:
  15. Alex_TheBadass

Oscar's Adventure

Seacliff, I thought you were on my side, dood :( Oscar, we're gonna settle our feud once you get back here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightnvs