Recent content by Alex_TheBadass

1. Alex_TheBadass

ReStaff November-December Release 2013!

It looks like this rap duel is a draw! Until next time, Ralph. Until next time....
  2. Alex_TheBadass

But I do respect them Ralph. You need to watch yo mouth. Lies seem to be your thang, But can you handle this swang? Who got to Level 99 first, bro? This guy did, that's right, fo sho Okay it wasn't me. Wasn't you either, you see? It was that lady in red, She knows how to close a thread...
  3. Alex_TheBadass

Yo Ralph, come here I got a bone to pick with you. In this tough world of hip hop you're so very very new. I got the looks I got the goods I got the gold. What are YOU gonna get before you turn so very old? I found da loot in my hunt for eternal life. I hid it in that place after all my...
  4. Alex_TheBadass

waaaat. I guess...they're only after my phat loot.....and my phat beats. Or just my gold. Nooooooo. Must...reinvent...myself.
  5. Alex_TheBadass

Pokemon Corner

This bro knows what's up.
  6. Alex_TheBadass

I like to think I'm handsome. It's all about dem looks, not my maxed-out gold. Any of the ladies agree?
  7. Alex_TheBadass

I dig pink hair, so...
  8. Alex_TheBadass

You awesome, girlll. You awesome.
  9. Alex_TheBadass

Yo Ylva, sounds like the gift would be hidden everywhere. ;)
  10. Alex_TheBadass

Looking for: Guest Bloggers

Is that why you wanted that bear suit? So I would be compelled to punch you to sober you up so you could make epic blogz? It's all makin' sense!
  11. Alex_TheBadass

What Program should I use?

I made my millions using pro tools and autotune-oh, wait, we're talking about image software! (Photoshop is kinda complex but cool if you're more advanced. Might be your best bet once you get some experience.)
  12. Alex_TheBadass

Punch Bears

Wouldn't that inspire me to punch you, Ralph?
  13. Alex_TheBadass

Anyone find the things I dropped? Don't tell anyone...just curious, yo.

Anyone find the things I dropped? Don't tell anyone...just curious, yo.
  14. Alex_TheBadass

In Search of Immortality

Dat battlesystem. Dem maps. Must hit this up. --- Look what I found in my (successful) search for immortality:
  15. Alex_TheBadass

Oscar's Adventure

Seacliff, I thought you were on my side, dood :( Oscar, we're gonna settle our feud once you get back here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)
daysbetweendatescalculator.jpg
It may be useful for some weird purposes in the game and outside the game.:kaojoy:
I'm taking a break from Game Work to actually play a game (NEO: The World Ends With You) and I'm terrified that I'm gonna lose the drive for my project, since prior to picking up NEO, I'd been doing at least a little bit of work on the project each day ahhh. My brain is very much an "all or nothing" kind of brain, sigh.
bandicam 2021-08-05 15-10-37-143.png
Configuration menu and icons test

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srabon