Recent content by Alexander Amnell

1. Alexander Amnell

Goodbyes and Gratitude

It's 4 A.M and I haven't slept in a couple of days so bear with me if this gets...disconcerting. I'll try to keep it succinct. I've been here for a while and met a lot of very interesting individuals, learned some things, wasted a lot of time and played a bunch of free games. I've also used...
  2. Alexander Amnell

The tragedy of finding happiness is the ease with which this world can turn it all to ash.

The tragedy of finding happiness is the ease with which this world can turn it all to ash.
  3. Alexander Amnell

Who in the hell has the time for such a personal crusade against a game? Just more proof that...

Who in the hell has the time for such a personal crusade against a game? Just more proof that the anonymity of the internet and our increasing dependence is dehumanizing humanity.
  4. Alexander Amnell

If you have eggs you can whism some up and pour it in the broth as you boil it to make egg drop...

If you have eggs you can whism some up and pour it in the broth as you boil it to make egg drop soup with no effort. One of my favorite 5 minute meals
  5. Alexander Amnell

Report for jury duty?

Do what Shaz says, and don't let the pseudo-threatening language scare you, all they're really saying is that you'll be put back in the selection pool if you fail to appear if requested. Cool that you can check in via website though, the last time I ended up in a jury pool it was a mistake but...
  6. Alexander Amnell

@[70732:@Guiguimu] that's actually the start of most fights my wife and I have. I'm wholly...

@[70732:@Guiguimu] that's actually the start of most fights my wife and I have. I'm wholly comfortable in 'awkward silences' but they absolutely rankle her.
  7. Alexander Amnell

I keep meaning to play that.

I keep meaning to play that.
  8. Alexander Amnell

@[4574:@The Stranger] Kids can be a huge burden, that's what all responsibilities are when you...

@[4574:@The Stranger] Kids can be a huge burden, that's what all responsibilities are when you boil them down. That's life though, not a reason to repudiate responsibility. @[688:@mlogan] I don't either, my oldest has babysat her middle sister a couple of times already but I still won't leave...
  9. Alexander Amnell

Unfortunately now there are also rising cases of "I had to leave the keys in the car" being the...

Unfortunately now there are also rising cases of "I had to leave the keys in the car" being the parents' excuse while filling an amber alert for their kid that's trapped in a carjacked vehicle. Yeah it can be inconvenient bringing all the kids into the store with you but a lot of being a decent...
  10. Alexander Amnell

Sense certainly isn't common anymore but have we lost all our senses of natural sustainability...

Sense certainly isn't common anymore but have we lost all our senses of natural sustainability completely? I just truly cannot understand how anyone can be so callow about protecting their own children.
  11. Alexander Amnell

...every single time some horrible tragedy comes of it. I feel like far to often these days...

...every single time some horrible tragedy comes of it. I feel like far to often these days comfort and convenience trumps common-sense safety to the point that gross negligence is now just treated as a part of being victimized rather than an instigating factor.
  12. Alexander Amnell

People have to stop leaving their babies unattended in vehicles, it shocks me how many people...

People have to stop leaving their babies unattended in vehicles, it shocks me how many people debate that, like it's normal and acceptable.
  13. Alexander Amnell

Essentially it is a legal loophole around lying and it's been widespread practice among...

Essentially it is a legal loophole around lying and it's been widespread practice among subscription based services for many years now.
  14. Alexander Amnell

Because the people that set you up are told one thing, yet billing ascribes to a slightly...

Because the people that set you up are told one thing, yet billing ascribes to a slightly different structure. When confronted, corporate cronies will throw their underling employees under the bus and claim that the misrepresented rates that they themselves wrote were merely a 'mistake' on the...
  15. Alexander Amnell

Good luck and be cautious; I lost my first apartment because I ignored my own mental health for...

Good luck and be cautious; I lost my first apartment because I ignored my own mental health for too long, don't put that next step off.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson