Recent content by AlexanderWii

1. Enemy Revive

I think it's the best solution, except someone uses yangly mad mode through Skill Core
  2. Enemy Revive

Not Function...
  3. Enemy Revive

Unfortunately I have already done this test Unfortunately, when an enemy dies, it is no longer considered a target
  4. Enemy Revive

Hello to everyone Is it possible to resurrect an enemy killed?
  5. Final Fantasy Skills

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Technicks Hi everyone, I wanted to know if they could replicate the effects of these spells on rpg maker mv with yanfly skill core plugin. If possible, could anyone do it if it is not disturbed? Thanks in advance :)
  6. Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System v1.3.1 - Yanfly Integration & More!

Hello Bob, I noticed that your plugins goes into conflict with the Target Core yanfly, you can do something about it?
  7. Corniflex Pluggins - Yanfly Addons - Latest : Class Tree !

Hi, with these addons I completely blocks the game immediately after starting the game, even I have to force closure to exit the game
  8. Program Crashed

Hello, unfortunately I do not know who to ask for help and do not understand why after spending 70 € rpg maker mv, the program when I least expect it stops me and obviously if I did not save lose all the work up to that point! Is there a way to solve this problem?
  9. Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System v1.3.1 - Yanfly Integration & More!

2 errors :( 1°: TypeError: Cannot read property 'elementId' of undefined     at Game_Actor.calcElementReflectRate (file:///C:/Users/AleXander/Desktop/MOG_Master_MV/js/plugins/YEP_ElementReflect.js:98:32)     at Game_Actor.calcElementReflectRate...
  10. Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System v1.3.1 - Yanfly Integration & More!

I try!!! It has not solved the problem, it remains as such :(
  11. Bobstah's Enhanced Equipment, Item, Items Command, Skill, and Skill Type Restrictions 1.5.3

You can put the object visible but obviously not be equipped when there is a restriction instead of making it invisible?
  12. Steal Item Skill

Would not it be better to steal objects that the enemy already has her? Those that imposed directly from the database of the enemy ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zerael