Recent content by Alexandre

1. Alexandre

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

The last version for MZ should be 4.6. I will make sure it is the one online and that it has all features you mentioned. EDIT: There will not be smoother light from my part as it was added on MV by someone else. I don't use Ultra mode 7, so I can't exactly help you with this. Regionblock...
  2. Alexandre

It probably means your event need some refactoring; if you are driving, you probably need to be in autorun, no? I never tested other lighting plugin, but I assume they do their job as good as this one. Did you set the 'Battle tinting' to true? I will look at this during this ascension...
  3. Alexandre

I wasn't able to replicate the issue on a big map; could post somewhere a copy of the json of your map so I can understand what's wrong? EDIT: Ok, I found it; your event 'Use lights' is teleporting your light source away. ◆Déplacer un évènement:Light OC2 (Attendre) :...
  4. Alexandre

First sorry for the waiting, for some reason I didn't received any notification from the thread anymore. You should be able to achieve that by using different pages for the taxi, and giving each page a different lighting. You can do it with region and tileset (using region or tile block)...
  5. Alexandre

They are actual places of worship. Ok, I may keep just 'Darkness Temple', then. I guess English...

They are actual places of worship. Ok, I may keep just 'Darkness Temple', then. I guess English corpus are just heavily filled with references to the Zelda's dungeons (Earth/Wind/Water/Fire Temple, but the Temple/Palace of Darkness) Is 'Darkness Goddess' also acceptable following the same...
  6. Alexandre

Currently wondering how I should name my temples in English, as it turns out 'Earth Temple' is...

Currently wondering how I should name my temples in English, as it turns out 'Earth Temple' is quite common and natural to say, but 'Darkness Temple' isn't. Same problem for related gods' names.
  7. Alexandre

Thanks for the insight, I will take the more emotional 'gaze' then.

Thanks for the insight, I will take the more emotional 'gaze' then.
  8. Alexandre

Currently wondering if my 'character looks at a mirror' text should be "[characterName] stares...

Currently wondering if my 'character looks at a mirror' text should be "[characterName] stares at the mirror" or "[characterName] gazes into the mirror".
  9. Alexandre

I opened Pandora's box: I decided to translate my game into English.

I opened Pandora's box: I decided to translate my game into English.
  10. Alexandre

I can't stand the mz ones, too. But I totally understand other having another advice, it is a...

I can't stand the mz ones, too. But I totally understand other having another advice, it is a very subjective subject.
  11. Alexandre

RMMZ Glitch messing up with the fonts

Community Lighting don't play with fonts, and only has its unique time window when it comes to the window part; it seems very weird it would cause such problem. I tested the plugin with custom fonts to be sure, and I wasn't able to replicate the issue in the CL's demo project, or even Visu's demo.
  12. Alexandre

Balancing stats buffs/debuffs

It is the enemy's own turns, yes. So it remains long enough in case the enemy uses a bunch of quick actions. I updated the main post to list my final changes.
  13. Alexandre

I guess it only happens on map without daynight? EDIT: OK, found it, I will make the update ASAP. Re-EDIT: It is online.
  14. Alexandre

You can download it from my fork right now if you want to.
  15. Alexandre

It should be fixed with my latest pull request.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.
The new Phoenix plugin. I drew icons and an interface into it
R3-M1 can now leave footprints :kaojoy: Thanks Dsiver144 for another amazing plugin!!

1653686110642.png

Hey guys, do you wanna see who dominated the competition in our last game jam?! Stop by while we play Pinky by @Wumbohek Starting at 4:20pm EST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sustainedinjury