Recent content by AlexsaurusRex

1. AlexsaurusRex

More Character Frames

I'm also very new to RPG Maker MV. But I found youtube to be really helpful. Just find a channel with a tutorial on how to make a simple game. Once you finished it you'll have a better understanding of how RPG Maker MV works. To answer your question, the default is 3 frames per cycle per...
  2. AlexsaurusRex

Qmovement + Collision is leaving my party members behind

I just tried, it's still the same.
  3. AlexsaurusRex

I do, but Qmovement+ Collision is the only plugin I know that supports Collision maps in MV. I'm fairly new to RPGMaker and don't really like the square grid tile movement and collision system.
  4. AlexsaurusRex

No but now that you mentioned it, the protagonists do look like Mr White and Jessie.
  5. AlexsaurusRex

It does catch up eventually, and if it was just that I would be fine with it but right now it seems like the other party member has a mind of it's own.
  6. AlexsaurusRex

Hey Thanks for replying! So the party member follows now but every few seconds it would suddenly have a mind of it's own and wander off. Is there a fix for this ?
  7. AlexsaurusRex

Hi there, First of all I just want to say thanks to Quxios for this great plugin. However I am facing a problem where my party members no longer follow the player. They just stand there and get left behind when the player moves(See attached gif). Is it something I did wrong? I've tried...
  8. AlexsaurusRex

More Character Frames

Nope there are 2 variables that you need to change the values. I changed only one.
  9. AlexsaurusRex

More Character Frames

Yes both characters have the same number of frames and rows. I don't know if I'm using the plugin for both characters, how do I check if it's being used for both characters? UPDATE: you gave me a hint when you asked if both characters are using the plugin. I went through the plugin and found...
  10. AlexsaurusRex

More Character Frames

Hi Shaz, First of all great plugin. You're awesome! Anyway, I used your plugin and it works great for the main player character. However if you look at my attached gif, the party member doesn't animate in the same frequency as the main player character. Am I missing some settings? I apologise...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geekor