Recent content by alice_gristle

1. alice_gristle

Do You Have Healing?

My poor tiny mind just exploded a little bit! :biggrin: AND I LIIIIIKE IT!
  2. alice_gristle

Do You Have Healing?

Spyin' this with my little eye, 'cause I was thinking of making a game without healing spells! :biggrin: I've always hated the white mage archetype in Final Fantasy, because it was always like, you gotta have one to enable all your other dudes to do the fun stuff... Like, being the sucky kid who...
  3. alice_gristle

RMMV Noob Melee Weapons Idea

I think it's a good idea, aaand... I don't really have much to add. :biggrin: Oh, except I'd feel dumb using a pickaxe for a weapon. Dunno why, I mean historically it's pretty sound, but... it'd just feel weird. Another thought: if you're just sick of crappy starting weapons, why not make ya...
  4. alice_gristle

RMMV Metamorphosis Fanclub

Corporate seraphs and "I miss eating food"? Aaaaaawesome. :biggrin:
  5. alice_gristle

What do you call baby dragons?

Dragonling? Dragonspawn? I also like "Baby Dragon", it'd make me feel real creepy killing 'em! :biggrin:
  6. alice_gristle

Drawing using mouse+keyboard (no Drawing Pad)

Ya, don't worry about it! :biggrin: More important than tools is yo skills. Like think about a knife fight? Instead of fretting over what kinda knife to bring, it's far better to train lots with what you have!
  7. alice_gristle

RMVXA tactics ogre the knight of lodis Emblems System Idea

Oh, I adore The Knight of Lodis system! It was so cool getting all kinds of weird emblems with weird prerequisites... Also, I seem to remember that many of them actually did nothing? Like that angel wings emblem, that allowed your guys to become angel knights? I don't ever recall having much use...
  8. alice_gristle

A Question of Reinforcements during Battles

If I remember right, Romancing SaGa 3 did that economy part, like, you taxed your subjects and developed your army with the funds. Then in the actual battles you had different units, like foot soldiers and cavalry, and you arranged them in a formation... then it played out somehow...
  9. alice_gristle

A Question of Reinforcements during Battles

Didja ever play Romancing SaGa 3? If you chose that blond dude as a main character, you'd get to engage in a war scenario. Might be worth checking out? It was pretty cool, if memory serves, although I totally sucked in it...
  10. alice_gristle

Satoya's Artwork

Hey, also, have I told you how mesmerising it is to look at that tree? I really love trees, but I feel they're hard to do well. I'm not 100% sold on your tree, it smacks maybe a bit too much of pixel porridge, but it's still somehow really mesmerising! Feels like I could just stare at it for...
  11. alice_gristle

Does anyone know of any open world Final Fantasy like games made with RPG maker?

@eluukkanen is making something called Final Fallacy, mebbe check it out?
  12. alice_gristle

What to do before you make your RPG

Yo guys, I like this thread! Y'all makin' me feel like I can actually do this thing! :biggrin:
  13. alice_gristle

RMVXA One Slice Hero + Isekai Ideas

Oh, yay! A much better title! Also, GB aesthetics extra yay! Can't wait for screenshots! :biggrin: Oh, okay. I'm in favour of the sword idea, but I guess you can make the innate ability angle work, too. Have you thought about why he's got it?
  14. alice_gristle

RMVXA One Slice Hero + Isekai Ideas

Slice makes me think of pie, so the first time I saw this title, I was like, "Wow, a baking game!" :biggrin: Uh, anyway... I like this angle, but just to clarify: is Gamma's one-hit KO power due to his sword, or due to some kinda innate ability he has? Because I like the former idea a lot...
  15. alice_gristle

Creative Inn/Tavern Idea?

I think it's a cool idea. It reminds me of Casanova's memoirs, where he rented a room at an inn to play his weird con, fooling an elderly madame that she was about to be resurrected in the body of a young boy... Soo, in that vein, I guess you could use inns as more central backdrops for all...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemaMaster