Recent content by aliensalmon

1. aliensalmon

Describe what your first game was like.

My first game was Project Rachel, made with the VX Ace engine. It was a fantasy/sci-fi hybrid, similar to my other recently abandoned game, Project Elemental. It has similar characters and themes. I've been starting and restarting the project ever since that first iteration.
  2. aliensalmon

Escape from the City

Interesting idea.
  3. aliensalmon

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Hmm...that's a good point about the edges (even though it looks pretty.) I guess the map is kinda large, I agree.
  4. aliensalmon

Game & Map Screenshots 7

I'm still learning how to create maps, but I'll show off this indoor map for criticism.
  5. aliensalmon

How to Write a Good Game Thread (and synopsis)

Hmm...I'll try to keep this in mind. Thanks for the advice!
  6. aliensalmon

How much advertising is too much?

That sounds reasonable, Makio-Kuta, I guess I'll do that...although I probably committed one of your "sins" by putting a pity-post in my project thread....
  7. aliensalmon

How much advertising is too much?

I'm starting to get tempted advertising my (mostly) non-commercial game that I posted in "Early Project Feedback" more (due to the lack of interest), but at the same time I don't want to be too "pushy" about something people might not like in the first place. So, my question for you is...should...
  8. aliensalmon

Project Elemental MV (v1)

Why does everything I create suck so hard? There must be a problem I'm not seeing....
  9. aliensalmon

To Light: Ex Umbra (Update: 3/29 DEMO ADDED!)

I like the screenshots and artwork!
  10. aliensalmon

What things make an RPG Maker game stand out to you?

I'll have to admit that for a game to stand out for me, it should have one of the following: Attractive characters Interesting premise/synopsis Nice Screenshots Nice artwork
  11. aliensalmon

So my battle system is weird

Add the skill type to the actor or class.
  12. aliensalmon

What do you think of games with a spiritual figure/deity as the antagonist?

It seems to be a common theme in Japanese RPGs to have a spiritual figure or deity as an antagonist. I dunno, I think there is some guilty pleasure in defeating a deity in a video game (maybe its the sense you defeated a powerful figure that people have worshipped.) I'm toying with putting the...
  13. aliensalmon

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Ah great work. Thank you for these. I'll use 'em in my game and credit you properly.
  14. aliensalmon

Project Elemental MV (v1)

I made some updates since my last post: -Added new feautres such as a cooking system and slippery tiles -Added more places to the game world Screenshots:
  15. aliensalmon

What do you think about references to drugs in games?

Ah, I get what you're saying. I guess I should diversify my jokes in this new game.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Hiatus; Still doing my best to get employed. :hwink:
Finally took the plunge and got myself MV. Time for some productivity!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Celesh