Recent content by Alilali

1. Alilali

Alilali's random MV stuff

@hiddenone no problem with the link. And yes, I didn't saw microwaves, so I needed to create one.
  2. Alilali

It's been ages since I made something, but here is a WIP: a kitchen. I don't like the default kitchen stuff (the few ones) so I created my own. I want to make more cupboards. These are the separated pieces so you can combine them as you like. I made fridges, microwaves, dishwasher and...
  3. Alilali

Hi! It's been ages since I posted something here but I hadn't time to make any edits. I have some free time these days and I'm making the second part of the school edits. These are a WIP. I'm making some toilet/bathroom, infirmary, kitchen, school cafeteria stuff. (I can believe no fridge nor...
  4. Alilali

These are some floor tiles I've been working on these days. I edited little bits from here and there, so they look very similar but the little differences are good enough to use them on different places. I can give you the base of these ones so you can change the pattern. Tell me and I'll post...
  5. Alilali

I tried resizing VXace intro MV but they looked awful to me, so I gave up. I tried the resizing using the guide Mrs_allykat says, but I got confused because I speak Spanish and I didn't undertand half the Photoshop words. So, at the end, I took the MV RTPs and tried to replicate the VX ones. I...
  6. Alilali

I'm not very sure about what you mean with "convert resources". Like editing existing furniture to create new one? Or use, for example, VXace furniture and edit it to be used on MV? Because I do the first one. I tried the second but they looked awful. (Sorry if I can't explain myself properly).
  7. Alilali

I'm very picky with sizes and they way the items fit so, if I see they don't seem as an original one or doesn't fit on the RTP grid I keep on trying or I give up. These are the result of many failures and I'm happy I'm learning to edit them faster. I'm even trying to draw originals ones after...
  8. Alilali

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

I'll download your Generator Pieces; I never have enough clothing! And I'm watching your thread too.
  9. Alilali

Materials by Haydeos!

I downloaded your Generator Parts. I never have wnough clothing for my characters!! =)
  10. Alilali

I started making a school because I needed one for my fantasy setting but, at the end, a moderm one came out. Not sure if someone made a school before, but I leave here my edits in case I got something new other people didn't create. I'll work on the fantasy ones, but they'll be very similar to...
  11. Alilali

Here some edits I made playing with the original sprites. I'm remaking the ones I made on VXace but for MV using the MV ones. Terms of Use & Credit Credit: Alilali and kadokawa Non-Commercial: free Commercial: free (they are edits after all) Repost: no Edits: allowed, but credit me and show me...
  12. Alilali

Alilali's random stuff

Feel free to use them if you like =) EDIT: sorry for the late response, but I don' have much time these days to look around the forum U_U
  13. Alilali

Alilali's random stuff

I removed them from the post. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  14. Alilali

Alilali's random stuff

I took it from the oficial japanese page http://store.tkool.jp/free-downloads/free-stuff But if you think I should remove it, I don't mind doing so.
  15. Alilali

Alilali's random stuff

Being on a medical leave left me with only one arm for a month but tons of free time, s here are more clothin edits. These came from some oficial stuff I found on the japanese forum/page. EDIT: It seems I could edit but not distribute then, so I deleted them only to keep these sunglasses I made.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974