Recent content by Allerka

1. Allerka

Yanflys Doodads shakes if use Galv Cam

Not to be necro-ing a thread, but after over a year of poking around with these plugins having the same problems, I finally figured out the solution. In Galv's Cam Control, version 2.0, change lines 106 and 107 to this: Game_Map.prototype.displayX = function() {return Math.ceil(this._displayX...
  2. Allerka

[SB] StormBeard - Random Dungeon Generator

Well, it looks awesome! I look forward to seeing further updates. I hope it'll be possible to use more extensive tilesets in future versions.
  3. Allerka

Tiles disappearing near the top of the map

I don't. I guess I should have fiddled with more plug-in turning off/on, looks like the culprit is Galv's Layer Graphics, the script I use for parallaxing essentially. Guess I should go post over in the thread for that, see if we can figure out what's going on.
  4. Allerka

Tiles disappearing near the top of the map

Bit of a weird one I've encountered. On two maps I've made, when I get near the top of the map, suddenly all the tiles I've placed with the editor disappear. Like so, in the first image everything appears normally. But I take one step upwards, and suddenly all the underbrush grass disappears...
  5. Allerka

1.5.0 update makes games crash upon launching

Desktop. It was originally purchased over seven years ago, but many of the parts have been upgraded over the years. I'd honestly be awfully surprised if the age of my system is what's causing such aberrations in the software, especially since it didn't happen until this update and since nothing...
  6. Allerka

Well, that's unfortunate. Without even doing anything, suddenly it's doing it all over again on me, even while using the angle beta. Argh! It's pretty much the same as I originally described, same errors and all. I seriously changed nothing except some database entries.
  7. Allerka

Yeah, that's a good point. Speaking of, checking those, looks like my Nvidia drivers are slightly out of date (current is 382.33, I have 382.05). Guess I should get those updated too.
  8. Allerka

Interesting. I would THINK running the latest and greatest version of Windows would mean things like WebGL would work fine, but...
  9. Allerka

Browsers have never worked for me. Chrome can never find any of the .json files. Sure, hang on... Well, how about that. Seems to be booting fine. And the framerate's back to normal, too. Alright, well, I have no idea what's different, but I'll take it.
  10. Allerka

Yep, several times even. And the blank project should have the latest everything too.
  11. Allerka

Whenever I hit the playtest button after installing the 1.5.0 update, the game immediately crashes and closes after loading up. I've updated my files to the latest versions, along with index.html, with no luck. Every once in a while, maybe one in twenty attempts, through some random combination...
  12. Allerka

RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

1: None. Even a blank project is auto-crashing for me. 2: Steam. 3: Yes, but that shouldn't matter for a new project. 4: No, I guess I'll try that. Why not. I'll make a separate support thread if it's just me having this problem.
  13. Allerka

RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

Well, my game fired up once but was running at 10-12 FPS instead of 58-60 like normal. I shut it down to try and figure out what was happening, and now nothing boots. I get a black screen for an instant, and then it just auto-closes. The debug console doesn't even get a chance to display...
  14. Allerka

RMMV - "Could not initialize shader" error

Bah, could have sworn I had it at the latest version. I'll try updating it and see what happens. Thanks.
  15. Allerka

RMMV - "Could not initialize shader" error

With increasing frequency I'm getting an error when I try to start my game for testing it. Typically it just auto-closes as soon as the window appears, but occasionally I get an error that says "Cannot read property 'render' of null". The debug console says it's a problem initializing the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snorlaxbelly