Allsvin

Savant

Veteran

Working on Machine Made: Rebirth! Ending is almost ready! May 30, 2017

Allsvin was last seen:
Aug 24, 2017
    1. Allsvin
      Allsvin
      Working on Machine Made: Rebirth! Ending is almost ready!
    2. Allsvin
      Allsvin
      Hey everyone, Allsvin here! Former progamer and current game developer!
    3. Allsvin
      Allsvin
      Working slow and steady...
    4. Allsvin
      Allsvin
      Feeling fine :)
      1. 1 person likes this.
    5. Allsvin
      Allsvin
      Thank you again to everyone who has shown an interest and offered kind words about Machine Made. Been working on this all night, and feel like I definitely got a lot done, although the new version still isn't ready! Anyone else notice that there's just a little bit of a negative vibe on this forum sometimes? I've had no fewer than three people tell me off about something as simple as trying to talk about working on coding/game writing/game testing! What's the deal?
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        It's not a negative vibe.  I am asking you to use the forum to request help and feedback on your game, as these requests do not belong in the status feed.  You can go with the rules or against them - it's your choice (also the rules state if you have a gripe with a moderator, take it to a higher moderator, don't rant about it on the forum, so there's another one you've broken).
        May 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Allsvin
        May 3, 2016
      4. Allsvin
        Allsvin
        Let's settle it like men.
        May 3, 2016
    6. Allsvin
      Allsvin
      Thanks for showing an interest guys, there will be a pretty big update to the demo coming tomorrow, and anyone who can offer feedback should send me a message or post on here, and I will send the link and await your comments... your feedback will definitely help to shape and improve my game!

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Allsvin
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Idril
        Idril
        I'd be glad to check it out, though my comments probably won't come until Tuesday as I'll be out for a bit tomorrow. I'll also send over some comments on the game thread later today, once I get them all articulated and typed out :)
        May 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Allsvin
        Allsvin
        I'll be uploading as soon as I've checked over some of my changes. Thanks so much!
        May 2, 2016
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Please ask for help with your game in the forum.  In the previous status update (which I locked, but you mustn't have got the hint), someone suggested posting a demo.  There's a whole forum for providing demos and receiving feedback - please take advantage of it.  It'll get a lot more attention than a status post.
        May 2, 2016
    7. Allsvin
      Allsvin
      I want someone with an honest sense of criticism to help me work on my game -- I don't know what makes me cringe and what is invaluable here. Who finds what interesting about it? Any advice?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Allsvin
        Allsvin
        Ideally the game itself, but if you would like to look at our game trailer, screenshots, synopsis, etc. I just want to try to make it look fun and not turn people off right away, sort of thing?
        May 2, 2016
      3. Allsvin
        Allsvin
        Can provide links if wanted.
        May 2, 2016
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Post the demo, and listen to feedback. That seems to be the best advice out there.
        May 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

First Language:
    English