Recent content by alltheyuriz

1. alltheyuriz

none of the SE in my game are working

@caethyril yeah my volume got rest for some reason thank you
  2. alltheyuriz

none of the SE in my game are working

none of the sound effects in my game are working, the background music plays but no sound effects, I don't know what you need to check out but I can provide any screen shots you need
  3. alltheyuriz

RMMZ Is there a day and night plugin that work like this?

Hi guys it's me again I need a plugin that is controlled by variables that can show a picture when a variable is reached and then transport the character to another map the reason I want a plugin is because there are a lot of days and I don't want a lot of parallel events but if that's the only...
  4. alltheyuriz

RPG Maker MZ 1.5.0 Patch Notes

is anyone having a crashing issue now that's updated? i don't know if its the program or my computer, it's crashed on me twice now
  5. alltheyuriz

Hospital Tileset

@Pearl484 thank you for your help
  6. alltheyuriz

Walking version of this hair

That's okay thank you @Pearl484
  7. alltheyuriz

How would I make the player and an event move at the same time while the scene still waits for it to compete

Hi guys it's me again and I have a question. I want to make a cutscene where a player and an event move at the same time and I want the scene to pause while it happens like there is dialog that comes when they get to a certain point if you could help that would be nice and once again thank you...
  8. alltheyuriz

Hospital Tileset

@Pearl484 thanks and the problem is I don't have VX and most of them require a VX license to use them
  9. alltheyuriz

@Pearl484 yea that would be great just flipped to match the character base
  10. alltheyuriz

Hospital Tileset

Hi guys it me again and I was wondering if anyone knew of any hospital tilesets for Rpg maker MZ/MV. I don't mind paid or free but I need machines in it for examining people in. If anyone could help me that would be nice. Thank you for reading and have a nice day
  11. alltheyuriz

Yes it would
  12. alltheyuriz

RMMZ Kikyou's Magical Adventure (A small snippet)

@Renicon i will and thank you for letting me know about these bugs

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I know I'll put one of my game's sprites here to give the illusion that I am a productive member of game society.
handelspriteanim.gif
Preparing untested English localization for DOWNFALLEN.

unknown-43.png
Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
Being hit with nostalgia for something that's gone is both a great thing and so sad.

But being a creative means having ideas for bringing stuff back to life, which can be frustrating and rewarding in it's own right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggo