Recent content by Ally

1. Ally

RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Beta

Thanks for this update...finally...
  2. Ally

Filter Retro

@breesk I had thought about using an image with the right shade. But I should experiment and find the right shade with Photoshop. What do you think? @Gamefall Team Looks interesting. Can you explain yourself better?
  3. Ally

Filter Retro

What interests me most is the combination of colors ^^
  4. Ally

Filter Retro

Good evening to everyone :) After trying the filters in the "Filter Effect" plugin, there is no one I'm looking for. Does anyone manage to recreate exactly this effect present on Unity for MV? https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/particles-effects/retro-aesthetics-79538
  5. Ally

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

Mmmmmm, something more like this? https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/particles-effects/retro-aesthetics-79538
  6. Ally

Yes, I've seen it, but it seems an exaggerated effect and not similar to the video I showed D:
  7. Ally

In this screen you have applicated a rgb filter? Because I do not see any difference from a normal map..
  8. Ally

Thanks for reply :) Can you give me an example of a code?
  9. Ally

@cji3bp62000 thanks for this plugin.. Its possibile to have this color effect screen? (Like back to the 90’)
  10. Ally

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.2.0

Updated! Thank you!
  11. Ally

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

This plugin not work with the picture? Because the images remain above the lights.
  12. Ally

RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Beta

@Archeia I have the old version 1.6.0. To update, just download the Standalone version and run the update old processes? (JS folde and index etc)
  13. Ally

Thanks Chaucer for this update! :D
  14. Ally

TitleVideo Plugin v1.1

Will the plugin be updated to be compatible with the latest version of MV? Or can someone make it compatible?
  15. Ally

Best Plugin Bro! Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkSpektre