ALTERED STATE ?
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New Life Goal: Amass enough money to buy the rights for Spyro and make a new flippity darn series

(With HD Remasters of the originals) >:-(
    Have any of you played 'Radiant Historia'? Its by Atlus :p Would you recommended it?

Yes I will play Crono Tigger someday
    Accendor
    Accendor
    Saw it in a Extra Credit video and bought it two months ago. Started last month but was distracted by my vecation japan. Was really good, will continue with it soon!

P.S. Play Chrono Trigger
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Definitely grab it when you can. The first 2 or 3 hours might not make much sense, but after awhile it will start to flow together.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Is that the really expensive and hard to get one?

If so no, as it is to expensive (unless it went down since a year ago).

....and it did! YES!!!

I like not spending 100+ dollars on a game! (was there a restock or something?)

I wonder if Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn went down in...

Nope, still 100+ dollars.
    Now that people are using gay as an insult less they decided 'Hey let's use kys' I wish I could find them and remove their fingers D:<
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Kill yourself?(only thing I could find on google) I've had people tell me that before, once a woman told me the only way my life would have purpose was if I went home and blew my brains out...because she wasn't on the pickup list for her daughter's ship to store Christmas gift and thus I couldn't give it to her without risking my job...

People these days take what others say far to seriously, the fact is there have always been and will continue to be *******s sprinkled all throughout this world, and no amount of litigation will stifle them, it'll just be an endless bounce from insult to insult.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    In the online circles I'm in, people use "cancer" now instead of "gay".  And they actually think they're being clever or funny, which amazes me.
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Sociopaths :p
    I turned on my Wii U and my nephew is sitting there mesmerized by the dancing Mii in the corner :guffaw:
    Reactions: 1 person
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    My niece wanted to play Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U, after watching me play it, and I let her and now she bothers her mum and dad all day with "Can we go round Kloe's so I can play Mario Kart? Pleeeease!", she's actually not too bad for her age, her best was 10th place on easy, but she insists on making a new mii everytime and then playing as that mii on MooMoo Meadows and the candy place (can't remember the name) and cheep cheep beach... 

Let's just say Wii U's + Nieces/Nephews = Crazy Obsession with playing on the Wii U
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    At least my nephew isn't there yet, I would die :p

You can never escape the NEW MII
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Yeah, and each time it HAS to be completely different, except for the eyes, the face, the age, the name, the favourite colour and the height, she basically leaves it default other than the hair, changes the name to the same thing each time and the favourite colour to the bright pink!

(And yes, you would die, it is so annoying, I must spend 30mins a week on average just watching her decide which hair she wants to put on this 500th mii she's made...)
    Killing characters is fun~
    GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    @Sieginder Niederlage It's actually not the worst thing to come out of Japan that I've read about. I read something a bit more disturbing than that once. Once. It was a manga, but I only read the wiki page about it. I'm sure if I tried the manga my face would melt like the ark had been opened.
    Sieginder Niederlage
    Sieginder Niederlage
    @GreyStone84

It was made by Junji Ito, wasn't it?

"This hole! It was made for me!"

Also I let me rephrase my previous statement while removing the REDACTED statements.  *Spoilers*

You are playing a man who fell in love with a SHOGGOTH and turned into a CANIBALISTIC RAPIST.

I think that is pretty hard to top.

Then again, I might be a bit biassed because I like cosmic horror stories.
    GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    I think I'm here to much, I'm starting to have dreams about this place and people ;_;
    Reactions: 1 person
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    What do I look like in your dreams?

I am curious (probably the most attractive man alive of course :p ).
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    I have yet to dream about Mr. AwesomeC Bond :p

Someday you will grace my dreams XD
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's better then dreaming about work. Nothing worse than getting to bed after a long day of work and spending your dreams with that one manager. 
    I bet y'all forgot it's Earth Day
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I never forget. As a kid I used to go outside on Earth Day and just start picking up every piece of trash I found. Today I ran down to the lake to look at how awesome Earth is. 
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Iliketea - same

@Ms Littlefish - We should take out the real trash *cough* human race *cough* and actually save the environment.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @AwesomeCool If you ask my mom, she'll tell you that there's already a plan in place for population reduction. Supposedly some big plan by the 1% to rule the earth.
    If a murderer busts in to my house and tries to kill me and I don't have a phone, how do I contact the police? (I've been watching Criminal Minds)
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    What you need is a phone to call for other emergency assistance, like if you get hurt and need an ambulance.  A much more likely occurrence, and one where having a phone would be more helpful.  If you're in the US, get an old phone from somewhere (with the rate people buy new ones it shouldn't be hard) and just keep it charged.  You can call 911 without having any service provider.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Acquire the means to protect yourself and get a phone for ambulance calls.
    Why did Jar Jar ever exist?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    For kids (to sell toys).

The original trilogy made more money off the toys then the movies themselves and they probably thought that including comic relief for children would sell more.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    So you can run java java games.
    Akashic Soldier
    The concept behind JarJar is actually very intelligent and a literary reference to a cult hero, but the execution was terrible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr