Recent content by Altrana

1. Altrana

RMMV MR PRESIDENT: THE NATION BUILDING GAME

thanks for giving me the idea ;)
  2. Altrana

Not able to playtest

so, results of playing it not on my computer?
  3. Altrana

Not able to playtest

If I try to get to the console commands (pressing F8) during playtest then nothing happens. It still stays the same white screen.
  4. Altrana

Not able to playtest

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i7pvn3ow3wy3ff3/Game_boxed.exe There you go. Also, on any other project it loads perfectly fine so
  5. Altrana

Not able to playtest

seriously it's been 7 days can anyone help oh my god
  6. Altrana

RMMV MR PRESIDENT: THE NATION BUILDING GAME

I didn't expect to be blown away by this, but I was! Now, it's no masterpiece, it has quite a lot of flaws, but it's something I for sure wouldn't be able to make myself. It takes a different direction than most RM games and it's pretty much not even and RPG at all! I've been playing it non stop...
  7. Altrana

Not able to playtest

Ok, well I don't know how to do that. Any other ways you could help?
  8. Altrana

Not able to playtest

Sure, give me a minute, for I haven't the slightest idea how to do that.
  9. Altrana

Not able to playtest

Yes, RMMV.
  10. Altrana

Not able to playtest

Recently, I've encountered what I think is a bug. I've plugged a couple hours into a project and while playtesting it one day, it just displayed a white screen. No title, no graphics, no nothing. Every time I try to test battles or anything else, it always does this. Everything in my folders are...
  11. Altrana

This Is Either a Bug or I'm Just Stupid

So, I bought the Time Fantasy pack for RM MV and put the tiles in the designated folders. (The files used from mv-time-fantasy.zip). I'll include pictures of the file placements below. After I finished doing a tiny bit of transporting my old landscaping into the pack, I decided to test it out...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making progress. And simplifying.
jV7qfoy.gif
Not sure why I'm a jack of all trades , master of none... Sigh. Album out 06/03/2022 on all ur favorite platforms. 10 tracks.
Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obierunkenobie