Recent content by Alyon93

1. Alyon93

[Solved] Events move route "range"?

Yep that's exactly the problem. I'm glad that someone found the problem and provided a script to fix it. It's also aimed to specific events, so that you don't completely mess up this feature (which can be useful in many situations). Thanks for sharing Silva :-) I haven't quite understand how...
  2. Alyon93

They have to cycle many times in the same route. Arriving at the end and starting again from the beginning. Without the parallel processes controlling their movements if I exit the range and then re-enter the problem shows up again. I think I will stick to this solution but if you can explain...
  3. Alyon93

That's exactly how I solved the problem. Is bad though since I had to resort to a much greater memory usage(with 20 more parallel events) for doing something that should have been there by default. At least now everything is working as intended. By the way it is slightly larger than visual...
  4. Alyon93

Maybe it's better if I try to explain myself better: The crates DO move when I start near them and they are actually moving according to the way I've planned them to, that's why I've stated that their move routes are ok. That's exactly what I'd like to figure out. My guess is that they start...
  5. Alyon93

I appreciate the attempt gstv, but apparently you haven't got the meaning of what I meant. The move routes are functioning well, or the creates won't move correctly even when I start right next to them. The point here is that they get messed up when I'm far from them. This has nothing to do...
  6. Alyon93

The first one of them starts in the upright corner goes down by a couple of tiles and then all the way left until it reaches the upleft corner then it moves up by two tiles and jump back in the first position. The others do exactly the same route, but each of them is shifted 4 movements ahead of...
  7. Alyon93

Thanks for answering gstv. Yeah I've thought about a solution like that, but I'm quite interested now to know if my impressions about this issue are true. Also, I haven't understand what you meant by: Did you mean that in this time the events should already be moving according to their move...
  8. Alyon93

Hi makers, I searched throughtout the forums but I couldn't find informations about this. I'm having troubles with some events and I think the problem reside in a sort of "range", a distance between you and the events, that, if is exceeded, deactivates the events or something, I believe to...
  9. Alyon93

Enemy Approach not working as intended

As you suggested the problem was a script.  I tried it on a completely new project and it worked. Afterwards I tried to find out what was the script to cause the issue and it appears to be this one: http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/155-cache-optimization/ Cache Optimization by Jet...
  10. Alyon93

Enemy Approach not working as intended

Hi guys, Sorry for bothering you with this question. I've a problem with the appear half-way option on the enemy in troop. I've set the option and I've set the condition to be the 2° turn in the battle, for a single time. So I've put of course the command  "enemy approach" or "enemy...
  11. Alyon93

Skill does different things with different targets

Well part of the script itself should be something like that, a sequence of nestled if. The advantage in having a script instead of the common event is that you write it only once since it would interact directly between user and target, while in the common event you should set it for every...
  12. Alyon93

Here's the list I think it's comprehensive of every script might have some method in common: Yanfly Battle Engine: https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/ace-battle-engine/ Yanfly Battle Command: https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/battle-command-list/...
  13. Alyon93

Thanks for answering MeowFace. I wondered it would have been difficult to realize it without knowing the other scripts. That's why I tried to do it by myself in the first place. This afternoon I will post a complete list of the scripts I think might influence this particular one. As for the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDragon64