Recent content by AmericanKirby

1. RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Okay, now I need to know what this is. Based on what we've been shown so far and the leaks, the new Animations system seems like the biggest new feature by far, and is the first feature RPGMaker has added in a long time that has me legitimately excited. So just knowing that there's something...
  2. RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Been busy recently, so I haven't gotten a chance to look at this until now. I'd say I'm at about an 8/10 on the wow-o-meter. Switching to Elfkisser Effekseer for animations was a fantastic choice. Kinda sucks that old animations won't be compatible with MZ, but most should be able to be...
  3. Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Similar to how they incorporated modern and sci-fi themes that were previously dlc into the RTP, I can see them adding a new theme. Like feudal Japan or something. Might be part of why this is supposedly the "biggest RTP yet."
  4. Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Can't read moonrunes so I don't know if I should be wowed or not.
  5. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Jesus, now I think I need to retract my rookie numbers comment cause that's a little hardcore, lol.
  6. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Haha, yeah I'm kind of used to staying up till like 2:30 AM, so an extra 30-45 minutes isn't much for me. Really I should be trying to sleep earlier 'cause it's not healthy. And AFAIK it's happening in like half an hour. Oof
  7. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Rookie numbers. - Signed: a college student. I believe it's supposed to happen at midnight pacific time / 3:00 AM eastern.
  8. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Eating a big bowl of crow here, because now I'm 90% convinced the leak is real. And either way there's definitely something fishy going on because the leaked main character clearly matches the silhouette in that official tweet.
  9. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

>It's just MV but with XP's layers and some real time battle plugin tacked on. Whelp, I hope the leak isn't real then because I am decidedly not wowed. It's probably not real anyway, some of the graphics in the leak look pretty sloppy and inconsistent. Especially the icon set and enemy battle...
  10. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

At first I thought so too, but: Looks about the same to me, sadly.
  11. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

But I thought we all agreed that the names of the party members had to spell out "WOWED," not "EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH?"
  12. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Oh, I thought you were referring to some "leaked" screenshots that were posted in this thread a while back, my bad. Yeah, I wish they'd provide a tall character option in the RTP too. Normally I'd say this is impossible since they're usually pretty conservative with what they provide in the...
  13. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

I'm thinking it's more likely these "leaked screenshots" are either fake or just a mockup. Anyone can make a fake leak.
  14. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Good point. Whatever it is, @Touchfuzzy seemed to imply that at least one person dismissed it as a possibility, as evidenced by: Trawling through the thread using the search function, I've found that while resolution was mentioned quite a few times, it doesn't look like anybody directly...
  15. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Yeah, you're right. Most people who wanted 16x just scaled it up to 48x instead of dealing with plugins now that I think about it. Would be nice for people who want 32x tiles or pixel art purists like me though, so here's hoping.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back to writing music for Stormrite! This is "Moonlight," a piece of ambient exploration music :)

Honestly, I cannot stop thinking about the whole elves vs anthros argument I had a while ago, because apparently I'm supposed to prefer what are usually elitist superhumans who "care about nature" but never actually do anything for it and live where nature is effectively stealing from nature over colorful, diverse and aesthetically entertaining animal designs because most people don't write well or care about looks.
7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1234ddfg