Ami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• in my question about YouTube comment: "im first" and "first",what the point with that? :distrust:
    Seeing RPG Maker MZ min requirement: that so hurt
    Reactions: Nenen
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    RPG Maker MZ : "Easy to learn. Hard to master. Harder to your ram."
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Still I'd try the trial (I imagine there will be a trial) before you get it if you did decide to risk it. After all they can code in a check too and just refuse to run if memory is too low too.
    Ami
    Ami
    that right,the trials will answer the device.
    (breath in and out) finally its final day for ramadhan :cutesmile:
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Doesn't change the fact that I've been stuck far from home for half year.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    So tomorrow's Eid for you? MIne's the day after tomorrow. I'm not complaining though. That means I get more time before uni opens ^^ Weird thing is, I think I gained weight. I didn't check how much, though. I don't want to have a heart attack.
    servantb7
    servantb7
    Happy Eid al Iftar!
    I prefer to fallout 2 rather than 1.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Does the game end after you complete the main quest? Do you have do everything including sidequests within the time limit? I've never played the first two so I didn't know about that.
    Ami
    Ami
    1st. idk
    2nd. i have on 2. speaking of time limit,2 are extended to be 13 years in game (if im not mistaken),while 1 must be 150 days. there are the way to extend it,but still cant enjoy it at all:headshake: (i cant tell you how until you find it on internet :D)
    cabfe
    cabfe
    There's a way to extend the 150 days limit by having water carried to the vault by caravans.
    Still a time limit, but much later.
    4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
    choose: (1) first time you play a game,you got starter gift (10 hp potion, 10 mp potion, 1000+ gold),or (2) no starter gift,you must do it yourself.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I choose 1 if it is an online game
    I choose 2 if it is an offline game
    Ami
    Ami
    gstv87
    gstv87
    yeah... 1 sounds totally MMO, especially the Korean type, which are super grindy for the sake of grinding.
    "Oh, btw, here's a gift to you, so you can better deal with the grinding system we made, which we're now giving away items for, so people can better cope with it..... because, no way we're gonna re-engineer the whole game just to fix it..... nooononono.....What are we, a services business now? pfff!"
    there are ability to cooking in battle,i imagine when the the one member are cooking the meal while 3 or 4 are busy to take the monster.
    marsatche
    marsatche
    That is a deal!!! We need this
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    That does seem a cool idea. Heck, it doesn't even need to be cooking, but forcing a character to not fight in an evented boss battle seems neat. Of course, non-conventional stuff like cooking mid-fight makes this idea even more cool. <3
    Im Back!
    Reactions: standardplayer
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    What?? That seal was supposed to last a thousand years!
    Ami
    Ami
    really?
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I mean, yeah, really. I met a traveling merchant who reeked of alcohol, but he said he had this rare seal passed down by kings and queens for generations. I got it for a bargain, too! So I dunno why it didn't work, he seemed reputable....anyway, welcome back!
    Reactions: Ami
    im not using laptop for 2 days,because watching chouseishin gransazer.
    Ami
    Ami
    and,about anime.....I have enough. im sick
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I like the art style, but I've never really gotten into any anime or manga. A girl I liked in school brought some manga in for us to both read. I wasn't really interested in it. I did think it kinda strange that the book was read from back to front (right to left), but I guess that's just how books are used in Japan.
    Ami
    Ami
    I just read the picture,not the text (because its japanese language,idk what that mean)
    decide to delete my facebook account.
    Ami
    Ami
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Good decision :) I have one just to stay in touch with people from my old school. When I first made the account I was obsessed and posted statuses all day. But that stopped eventually and now I log in once in a month to see how people are doing. Not the mention the horrible friend request section filled with unknown people trying to get you to send them stuff -___-
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I never actually went to facebook. It became known to me the same year I graduated highschool, and social media just felt like high school stuff to me back then (myspace days). My opinion hasn't changed lol. Good for you for quitting it!
    Reactions: Ami
    modify the favorite music with change the karaoke level in realtek app,feel that different
    you have a quest from your parents,take your vehicle and do what your quest...its a GTA life
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998