Ami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
    things that i don't like in Skyrim: a Quest that i don't want to do is opened & led me into the Factions that i don't want to (Thief Guild)
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Things that make skyrim playable: There are mods for that (thieves guild requirements specifically, and if you really hate the guild, destroy the thieves guild exists too, both are quality, more so than vanilla skyrim at least. People see modding as primarily cheating, but there are tons of great quality of life mods that really enhance the enjoyable aspects of the game and reduce or eliminate the rough spots.
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    Modding is only cheating if you use mods to cheat. I specifically use them to make the game way more immersive and harder.
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    I can't imagine why people would pigeon-hole mods as 'cheating' when like the most popular ones are; making the game work, making the game pretty, giving you more options with what you can do with quests, and followers. On that note, I love the tiny mod I have that lets you hide a quest from your journal menu if you know you'll never do it.
    Reactions: Ami
    this is Remade of my MZ Character,after acquire the free RPG Maker MZ
    Shikamon
    Shikamon
    for gamejam edition?
    Ami
    Ami
    no,i acquire it accidently
    trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
    • Sad
    Reactions: EpicFILE
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    How you manage to do that?
    Ami
    Ami
    i lost my old picture after changing the new one then revert it & there it is (a questionable picture)
    my Unfinished Work are Placed in Abandoned Project Folder (Maybe Unfinished Project Folder) & Making the new Work (still same but different in some aspect,i pick anything from my Previous Work)
    Monday is here. Hope my Stomach is okay rather than yesterday (yesterday are terrible to me,until i can't get focus my work because my Disease)
    • Sad
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    There will be times your body will need more attention and rest - keep treating it as well as you can. I hope you can focus on work easier today!
    This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
    tomorrow is the finale of my Endurance
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    So tomorrow you'll be exhausted and drop dead? :p

Sorry, Just Joking. Well, you made it - be proud xD
    • Haha
    Reactions: Ami
    2nd Post of my Own Title Screen (Sorry if it's Break the Rules:kaoswt:)

There's 2 Final Pieces that i have to Add of this Screen (I Can't Tell You :D)
    Untitled 1.png
    Shaz
    Shaz
    2 profile posts in 24 hours is okay ;)
    What do you think with my Own Title Screens (I'm Terrible at Sharpening,so...that's it...)

Untitled.png
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    The sharpness is a lil strong and the tile cliff could use more variation of height/shape and elements so that it matches more to the background, but it's a good start.
    Respect for MogHunter.

With him/her,our Project are Success in many Aspect like Animations,Gameplay,Battle System,more.
    Now,it's really empty without him/her.

We have to wait Patiently about the Reason,Why he/she do it.
    Reactions: Sigony
    VK_Vorpal King
    VK_Vorpal King
    Yeah, at least that's all we can do, it's been a long time since I used the plugin, and now I hope Moghunter just changes the flow like a yanfly instead of quitting altogether. But whatever Moghunter decides, I will respect it.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Looks like he just took everything down and deleted his online presence?? That sucks. :(
    melonuwu
    the word "they" exists and can be used to describe a single person.
    Successfully to figuring out how External Link in my Game are works without Plugins

maybe,i can make the Detailed Guide of my Game in Future
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erora