Ami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• --- Restricted Area ---

M.Fighter: We're arrive in Fog Ruins
    F.Healer
    : But,this area are Restricted,are you sure you insist to set your feet here?
    M.Fighter: No worries,we already Stronger & Better at the Field,y'know
    (A Few Moments Later At The Entrance)
    M.Fighter: (Panting) I can't believe it,It's useless than i imagine!
    F.Healer: I told you,it's impossible!
    --- Neglecting The Main Quest ---

(1st Game)
    King: You must Slay the Demon King to save the World,Hero!
    Hero: Yes,Your Majesty!
    (A Few Years In Game)
    Hero: Phew,i'm already done with all Side-Quest! now,let's hunt the Collectibles for my Personal Stats!
    HarlekinLehl
    HarlekinLehl
    That's one of my most hated things in RPG's. Especially if they set up the ain quest to be urgent. Hurry hero! Destroy the world eating dragon, but first help that girl pick 10 flowers... Like what?
    • Haha
    Reactions: Ami
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    Recently I have become the option where I ignore the sidequests and focus on the main quest. As a game dev I can appreciate how important it is to a game. The only side quests I do are the character-driven side quest ;)
    AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym
     I’m planning on allowing the player do this sort of stuff, but only to a point before I start taking steps to curtail further such shenaniganry — progressing from party members yelling at the leader to disabling save points by way of some sort of Bad Guy Plot Device™ to closing inns and shops because people are evacuating.
    i'm so addicted with underground housing,like sewers,bunkers & cellars.
    Gosh,I want to Play this Game Again one more again!

Seeing my Own Character & Kannono Once Again!
    Tales_of_the_World_Radiant_Mythology_3_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg
    Shikamon
    Shikamon
    there's no english translation since 2 tho
    finally got new phone number after a many month i lost my old phone
    trying to make a Dialogue Script in Indonesian,first. then translate into English.

this is the reason why i'm terrible at this section beside making the enemies :stare:
    need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
    things that i don't like in Skyrim: a Quest that i don't want to do is opened & led me into the Factions that i don't want to (Thief Guild)
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    Modding is only cheating if you use mods to cheat. I specifically use them to make the game way more immersive and harder.
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    I can't imagine why people would pigeon-hole mods as 'cheating' when like the most popular ones are; making the game work, making the game pretty, giving you more options with what you can do with quests, and followers. On that note, I love the tiny mod I have that lets you hide a quest from your journal menu if you know you'll never do it.
    Walldeaf
    Walldeaf
    Think of it like using plugins. Some really make it better.
    this is Remade of my MZ Character,after acquire the free RPG Maker MZ
    Shikamon
    Shikamon
    for gamejam edition?
    Ami
    Ami
    no,i acquire it accidently
    trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
    • Sad
    Reactions: EpicFILE
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    How you manage to do that?
    Ami
    Ami
    i lost my old picture after changing the new one then revert it & there it is (a questionable picture)
    my Unfinished Work are Placed in Abandoned Project Folder (Maybe Unfinished Project Folder) & Making the new Work (still same but different in some aspect,i pick anything from my Previous Work)
    Monday is here. Hope my Stomach is okay rather than yesterday (yesterday are terrible to me,until i can't get focus my work because my Disease)
    • Sad
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    There will be times your body will need more attention and rest - keep treating it as well as you can. I hope you can focus on work easier today!
    This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
    tomorrow is the finale of my Endurance
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    So tomorrow you'll be exhausted and drop dead? :p

Sorry, Just Joking. Well, you made it - be proud xD
    • Haha
    2nd Post of my Own Title Screen (Sorry if it's Break the Rules:kaoswt:)

There's 2 Final Pieces that i have to Add of this Screen (I Can't Tell You :D)
    Untitled 1.png
    Shaz
    Shaz
    2 profile posts in 24 hours is okay ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game
Update: I finished the combat arena! My goodness, it took a while! There were numerous little bugs to squash.
Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?
****ing muscle memory: does anyone else habitually quit out of test play when they notice something they """HAVE""" to fix, in spite of the fact that you can now edit DURING test play?

...thousands of times...

...every day?
Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuangou