Ami
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2019 at 10:09 PM
Birthday:
Nov 10, 1998 (Age: 20)

Share This Page

Ami

World Maker, Male, 20, from Samarinda, Indonesia

finally,my question about spellblade (or magic sword) like Final Fantasy 5......is answered! Sep 14, 2019 at 3:19 PM

Ami was last seen:
Sep 17, 2019 at 10:09 PM
    1. Ami
      Ami
      trying to make age verification in my project. if player are under 15,auto-leave to game title.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        I was reffering to the work that put onto the animation, but dayum..
        Aug 10, 2019
      3. Ami
        Ami
        @Poryg,what that video? I cant watch it because different country
        Aug 10, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Ami it's I'll sue ya from Weird Al Yankovic, a parody song about some of the most stupid lawsuits, some of which are from USA, where anything is possible, and some are from Australia if I remember correctly... Some may be even from somewhere else.
        Aug 10, 2019
    2. Ami
      Ami
      i make project with indonesian language,is that okay with that? im curious and nervous...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ami
        Ami
        i know that. i could imagine the japanese games will take 6 and 8 months or more to english games,even with hacking.
        Aug 9, 2019
      3. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        If you want to post your game here, it needs to have an English language option. If you're not planning on sharing here, then there's no problem and you can do what you want. :)
        Aug 9, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Hey, at least I have no problem playing your game :D
        Aug 10, 2019
    3. Ami
      Ami
      most hated thing in online games: gacha system,bad words in chat section.
      1. Amane Kagari likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        @Hyouryuu-Na yeah that sort of thing is not cool. I feel it's an accepted model for many mobile games these days unfortunately. When a system pushes a pay wall or designs a system around putting in money to MAYBE progress then that's almost predatory imo.
        Aug 8, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
      4. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        Most mobile games (I could safely say all battle-involved) runs on gacha systems these days. Though there are push on some countries to ban some systems, but they're often not taken seriously enough to even go through. Though, not all gacha systems are bad, a majority of them are. As for bad words or "bad words", some game companies have aweful filters that censors many good ones while real bad ones passes through.
        Aug 8, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
      5. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        The main reason for those sometimes pain in the behind filters are because most of those companies don't hire people who understands good English even though their servers are based in the west or they have a "global community". This is probably the main cause of those nonsensical censors. :p (I find those funny sometimes.)
        Aug 8, 2019
    4. Ami
      Ami
      im not pro with qwerty style phone keyboard,im still like with 3x4 style phone keyboard
    5. Ami
      Ami
      I bad at making enemies,even with enemy level and enemy base parameter plugins
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Enemy level default settings are bad anyways, you will want to set those to add 0 per level until you get the rest balanced out.
        Aug 5, 2019
    6. Ami
      Ami
      I ask to you (its up to you to not answer my question)
      1. Kes likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        I don't see why it' so reviled, though I dare to say that Undertale might have something to do with it...Any other explanation is bogus!

Ironically, I intend to use a similar font (Comic Relief), in most games I (hope to) make.
        Jul 30, 2019
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        The hate has been around longer than Undertale. And it’s simple - it was insanely overused.
        Jul 31, 2019
      5. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Pretty much that. For me, I just don't like it because it looks tacky.
        Jul 31, 2019
    7. Ami
      Ami
      if i have stuck/no idea what i make,I play the games or watch someone playing the games
      1. phamtruong1992
        phamtruong1992
        Yup, that's one way. Other way is browsing the net or search google for the mechanic you might be liking to have on your game. Reading those ideas from people really helps. I do this all the time. Rpg maker forums have these kinds of section too, called Game mechanic Design and Game Ideas and Prototypes, take a look at them.
        Jul 24, 2019
        Ami likes this.
    8. Ami
      Ami
      delete and make the new db again
    9. Ami
      Ami
      today Im not turn on my laptop for my project right now (sigh)
    10. Ami
      Ami
      My target of double attack skill is 16. 14 are done,2 are in progress in my mind.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 10, 1998 (Age: 20)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    World Map Making