Ami's latest activity

• Ami
    Because graphics are only part of the equation. I still enjoy occasional NES and SNES games, as well as an old online game called...
  • Ami
    Ami commented on Animebryan's profile post.
    Happy Level Up!
  • Ami
    Ami commented on BoredDudesGames's profile post.
    i can use that binary for password :guffaw:
  • Ami
    Ami commented on Rintosi's profile post.
    click on your Profile then point your mouse on your picture (Edit),click on it.
  • Ami
    for me,no matter is that Good or Bad Graphic is,there's an Element that you must have: Uniqueness of that System & Gameplay itself are...
  • Ami
    never use the actual Gamepad for RM Games i use PC Remote & Design my own Gamepad Layout (Design for RPG Playtest. And...yeah,it's...
  • Ami
    Ami reacted to HoshimiyaMoka's status with Love Love.
    This pig girl is a merchant and playable character. Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
  • Ami
    Ami reacted to Dungeonmind's status with Like Like.
    Here's a sneak peek at what I been working on...
  • Ami
    Ami updated their status.
    Successfully to figuring out how External Link in my Game are works without Plugins maybe,i can make the Detailed Guide of my Game in...
  • Ami
    Ami updated their status.
    6 days for Ramadhan... can't wait for Yearly Endurance :D
  • Ami
    Ami reacted to ShiningPhoibe's post in the thread How to augment item limit? with Like Like.
    It worked without it, but the result was strange. It separated the items and since I had 81 instances of 1 item, the list of items...
  • Ami
    Ami commented on slimmmeiske2's profile post.
    like my Map of Water Depot (Or Water Plant,idk what i make :kaoswt2:)
  • Ami
    Ami commented on slimmmeiske2's profile post.
    i make the map based on my sense,even the Default Tilesets. like: if i make the Library Dungeon,all of the room must filled with...
  • Ami
    Ami replied to the thread How to augment item limit?.
    <Max Item: x> are functioned if you activate Yanfly Core Engine, as i remember
  • Ami
    Ami commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    i know that

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.
The latest post on TheDazzlingsAreBack...
besides itch and occasionally here where are people doing game jams at y'all? (plz do not cross reference this with my previous status lol)
Go out all day!
★No work★
Just want to sleep when I get home Zzzzz
just went through 50 issues of Fables, only to left kind of disappointed by it, I guess I have to wait for season 2 of TWAU instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanjo