Ami's latest activity

• Ami
    Ami replied to the thread How Many Classes & Multiclassing?.
    I use Class as Gender. Male are good at Max MP,ATK and DEF Female are good at Max HP,MAT,MDF and AGI
  • Ami
    Ami reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Ami's profile post with Like Like.
    I think most people think of shield volcanoes like those in Hawaii, those have open lava... But it's usually really thin, so it just...
  • Ami
    People seem to think that all volcanoes are open pits of lava. I live very close to Lassen Peak which is active and the largest lava...
  • Ami
    Ami reacted to Riazey's comment on Ami's profile post with Like Like.
    Zelda did that in wind waker! They used them as part of the dungeon mechanics and overall it just gave this cool impending sense of the...
  • Ami
    Ami reacted to EpicFILE's comment on Ami's profile post with Like Like.
    It'll burn in a blink of an eye. :ninja:
  • Ami
    Ami updated their status.
    What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
  • Ami
    Ami reacted to Tai_MT's status with Haha Haha.
    Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we...
  • Ami
    Ami commented on EpicFILE's profile post.
    Happy Birthday! (Level Up SFX) @EpicFILE's Level Are Increased To Be 23!
  • Ami
    Ami replied to the thread Starting TP.
    i use TP as ammunition of Archer & Gunner character (not the other) my skill always using Ammo and started with 0 Ammo (you can't Shot...
  • Ami
    Ami updated their status.
    --- Swimming --- F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place F.Healer: That Insane...
  • Ami
    back then,i made 4 types of skill Healing Magic (Heal) Destruction Magic (Destruct) Magic Sword (ala FF5 Spellblade) Mystic Skill (Like...
  • Ami
    Ami commented on Leokids's profile post.
    i have wait the 75%,then i can get it
  • Ami
    Ami reacted to estriole's comment on Ami's profile post with Like Like.
    try using comipo... :D making comic become lot easier for newbie who did not even know how to draw. it's paid program though... and i...
  • Ami
    Ami commented on Ami's profile post.
    that good idea…but i'm really suck at arts,especially comic making. somebody make it with this skits,i appreciated
  • Ami
    I always feel like these should have a comic attached. Or maybe just screen caps of the events as they happen arranged in a comic form.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xperiad