Recent content by Ami

1. Ami

[img] Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
  2. Ami

[img] Maybe...a Drinkable Water Plant or something?

Maybe...a Drinkable Water Plant or something?
  3. Ami

Trying to add my 1st Profile Banner. Now,this is what i want :D

Trying to add my 1st Profile Banner. Now,this is what i want :D
  4. Ami

--- Top Up --- Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds F.Magic Knight: I don't have...

--- Top Up --- Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds F.Magic Knight: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do? M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card F.Magic Knight: You do? (M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25) M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…
  5. Ami

I was play Far Cry 2,i was equip Machete (1), but pressed Q button,where that button is Grenade...

I was play Far Cry 2,i was equip Machete (1), but pressed Q button,where that button is Grenade :stare:
  6. Ami

Got new Inspiration of Quest after play Far Cry 2 and Elder Scrolls Oblivion (I beat the...

Got new Inspiration of Quest after play Far Cry 2 and Elder Scrolls Oblivion (I beat the Story…Ended with my Hero be Vampire),Back to Work!
  7. Ami

What is considered too many plugins?

i just have a few of Plugins which is useful to me. If not (not work,not useful enough or too hard to learn), i have to Delete it from my Work
  8. Ami

Gunner: If you found the same Item like this,i can handle it Gunner Lady: By drink it? That's...

Gunner: If you found the same Item like this,i can handle it Gunner Lady: By drink it? That's not good,honey F.Mage: My Golds…
  9. Ami

--- Handling The Loot --- (Gunner Lady Got Whiskey) Gunner Lady: Seriously? This item is a...

--- Handling The Loot --- (Gunner Lady Got Whiskey) Gunner Lady: Seriously? This item is a Trash for me. I leave it F.Mage: No,just keep it! Someday we got a Good Prices of this Item Gunner: Just leave it to me,Ladies (Take The Whiskey Then Drink It)
  10. Ami

--- Difficulty Selection --- M.Archer: It's the Difficulty Selection. Depending your Ability to...

--- Difficulty Selection --- M.Archer: It's the Difficulty Selection. Depending your Ability to play F.Archer: Please don't set to be Very Hard! M.Knight: Gimme a Trick. When i set to Very Hard,then go Down again (Reset Very Hard To Be Very Easy)
  11. Ami

Pancakes (the Sweets,like "Terang Bulan",aka Moonlight Pancake. the Bitter,like "Serabi",more or...

Pancakes (the Sweets,like "Terang Bulan",aka Moonlight Pancake. the Bitter,like "Serabi",more or less the same like the Ordinary Pancake but it's bitter)
  12. Ami

--- Disassemble --- Hero: What are you doing? M.Magic Knight: Disassembling the Item to be...

--- Disassemble --- Hero: What are you doing? M.Magic Knight: Disassembling the Item to be something Useful,like Iron Sword Disassemble to be Iron Ingots Hero: That's so fun! Can you Disassemble this? (Heal Bottle S) M.Magic Knight: That could be done with Alchemist!
  13. Ami

(Hero Walk To Forest Ogre's Head. However,Accidently Stepping The Branches,Instantly Waking The...

(Hero Walk To Forest Ogre's Head. However,Accidently Stepping The Branches,Instantly Waking The Forest Ogre) Hero: Ouch... Gunner: Goddammit!!!
  14. Ami

--- Sneaky --- Gunner (Whisper): It's the Sleeping Forest Ogre. Waking him up will cause the...

--- Sneaky --- Gunner (Whisper): It's the Sleeping Forest Ogre. Waking him up will cause the Huge problem Hero (Whisper): What's our Plan? Gunner (Whisper): Use this Bomb. Plant it to his Head and find your Cover Hero (Whisper): Got it!
  15. Ami

--- Confusion (Drunk) --- (Heroine Got Confusion) F.Knight: Heroine,Attack them (Heroine Attack...

--- Confusion (Drunk) --- (Heroine Got Confusion) F.Knight: Heroine,Attack them (Heroine Attack F.Knight) F.Knight: What are you doing??? Heroine: Huh? I though you're Monster… F.Knight: Of course not me,Idiot!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.
Searching what to play in my dead times, the nostalgia hit me hard and ended downloading the Patapon trilogy, hope I can avenge my child self and beating all the games hahaha
Finished the frontier and...I apologize to anyone who saw the trailer I posted and actually tried it. Technical marvel, crazy disjointed fetish story hidden inside a cheap milsim skin that has no idea what it's trying to be except sanctimonious and failing at even that. As much as I hate fallout 4's story, even it was better. I guess there just won't be another non-parody fallout after all.
Anyone else having trouble posting in the forum? I have no reply box in posts or in messages. This is the only place I can type. @Archeia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katara