Recent content by AmMitch

1. AmMitch

https://linktr.ee/thisisam

https://linktr.ee/thisisam
  2. AmMitch

Script call Input.isTriggered/Pressed Help

It works!!!!! (Of course!) Many, many thanks!
  3. AmMitch

Definitely an option- thank you so much for your help!! :D
  4. AmMitch

This is absolutely an option and was 100% my fallback. I just really like the idea of using tab, but in the end of course functionality will be the priority. Thanks so much for your help! :D
  5. AmMitch

This, is such an amazing idea!! And makes a TON of sense. This is my first game, and although I've come very far with it, sometimes it takes me a while to deduce the smartest way to go about things- which I'm sure is true of all programming! Thank you so much for this incredibly helpful...
  6. AmMitch

Hey All! My inventory screen is a separate map to which the player is transferred and returned- creating an 'opening' and 'closing' effect. For now I'm using 'tab' as the key that will transfer the player (open/close the inventory screen.) I've got everything working fine with the transfer...
  7. AmMitch

RMMZ Completely Remove Gold feature from Menu and everywhere!

Hey there, so I'm sure you no longer need to know this, but I had to do the same thing and just sorted it out. In case you or anyone else needs this info, just install this Gold Window Customizer plugin by SumRndmDde. In the parameters, there's a section called "Information." From the field...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here know a @Sonheruu? Pop over to their forum activity for a sec lol
Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulitmatex