Last Activity:
Feb 23, 2018 at 3:53 AM
Birthday:
Jan 21, 1996 (Age: 22)
Pixel Artist

Share This Page

Amysaurus

Pixel Artist, Female, 22, from a constant state of Missouri

Just ordered 10 rolls of plastic wrap so I can start wrapping presents. I think I'm gonna lose some friends this year. Dec 14, 2017

Amysaurus was last seen:
Feb 23, 2018 at 3:53 AM
    1. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      Just ordered 10 rolls of plastic wrap so I can start wrapping presents. I think I'm gonna lose some friends this year.
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Hmm, needs more clear packing tape.
        Dec 14, 2017
        Amysaurus and starlight dream like this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I stopped wrapping presents completely, hasn't made any difference in the reactions I get.
        Dec 14, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        @Ms Littlefish I'm thinking clear packing tape as an outer wrapping, and a nice electrical tape ribbon. <3

@Sharm Can't say I blame you - wrapping presents is always my least favorite part of the holidays ^^
        Dec 14, 2017
        Ms Littlefish likes this.
    2. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      So ready for this semester to be over. It'll be nice to get more than 2-3 hours of sleep a night!
    3. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      Just finished baking 15-dozen cookies. I never want to see an oven again. >_>
      1. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        That's a lot of cookies!

I do that every Christmas, and I always say to myself "no more baking". Then I still end up baking a fresh batch of cookies for New Years. XD
        Nov 22, 2017
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I was planning on only making 3 dozen, but then I heard my little bro's friends were coming over and got a little bit carried away :D
        Nov 22, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
    4. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      Gotta love when the lock to your dorm breaks! Looks like it’s time for a slumber party! :rswt
    5. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      I’m honestly impressed by how often I manage to injure myself during dance class. Maybe I should stick to artwork!
      1. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        Well, it is possible to injure yourself doing artwork too... Paper cuts, sore wrists, squinty-eye-headache... XD
        Oct 5, 2017
        Amysaurus likes this.
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        True enough! I think I’m just more used to those, lol!
        Oct 5, 2017
    6. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      If nothing else, college has taught me that I love animating almost as much as I hate animating.
      1. Ms Littlefish and GolfHacker like this.
    7. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      I never thought I'd see the day when "Custom Sock Designer" became my job title, but here we are.... :rswt
      1. just1witness likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        LOL, yeah. I mean, my title is self-given, but it's not the most flattering.
        Jul 2, 2017
        Amysaurus likes this.
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Haha, it's interesting, that's for sure! It's kinda strange to try and make a good sock pattern :D
        Jul 2, 2017
      5. Roninator2
        Roninator2
        My wife loves peace signs and smileys and empty branch trees. Go...
        Jul 2, 2017
        Amysaurus likes this.
    8. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      If I could just not get sick immediately after I get over something, that would be great. I really didn't need a sinus infection.
      1. just1witness likes this.
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        It feeds on lactose, so if someone is intolerant, can also drink kefir because most of the lactose disappears(it's my case). It has the worst taste when drank simple, but you can join pretty much everything on it to make it taste better, I do milk shakes or smoothies (I don't know the actual word to use XD)
        May 23, 2017
      4. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        There is actually water kefir and milk kefir, and both are very helpful. It's all about preference. Kefir helped me a lot, I feel better overall since I drink it. I had tummy issues, I'm asthmatic, I also have allergies and all the symptons have been disappearing for the last year. Found this, explains better than me XD
        https://draxe.com/kefir-benefits/
        May 23, 2017
      5. just1witness
        just1witness
        Oh no! I'm remembering now! It was REEFER!!! LOL, forgive me, I was young, it was a long long time ago...
        May 23, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
    9. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      Dear finals week: End please. Please? End? Please. Come on. You know you want to.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Yet you are here wasting time.
        Go back to study, NOW.
        Sillysaurus.
        May 3, 2017
        Susan and Amysaurus like this.
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Ah, yeah. Mine aren't until the end of June, and I'm pretty mad about it.
        May 3, 2017
        Amysaurus likes this.
      5. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        @IAmJakeSauvage I 100% agree lol. So glad I only have 1 more year. Bleh.

@Dalph YOU CAN'T MAKE ME. I actually only have projects due, hehe. No studying required.

@HexMozart88 Oh geez - I think I'd actually prefer being at my crappy warehouse job than that.
        May 4, 2017
        IAmJakeSauvage likes this.
    10. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      Before spring break the water wasn't safe to drink, after spring break the power/wifi goes out... my campus is a mess lol.
      1. Artificer and Ms Littlefish like this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Jesus tap dancin' Christ. XD
        Mar 23, 2017
        Amysaurus likes this.
    11. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      Things that aren’t fun: Recreating an animation you spent 3 weeks on in one night because your flash drive decided life isn’t worth it.
      1. Artificer likes this.
      3. Artificer
        Artificer
        That hurts a lot! You are an amazing pixel artist.
        Mar 22, 2017
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Aw, well that sucks. I had to do that once with an entire game. Have some coffee. You'll need it.
        Mar 22, 2017
        Marsigne and Artificer like this.
      5. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        @AceOfAces_Mod Yeah - for sure. This was the one time I had all of my copies on the same drive, so of course that's when it dies lmao.

@Artificer It does, but... it was... good... practice? And thanks! It was actually a 3D animation this time around (thank goodness!)

@HexMozart88 I'm probably gonna be bathing in coffee by the time this semester is over, lol!
        Mar 23, 2017
        Artificer likes this.
    12. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      I spent so much time carving a CD to make a print last night that most of my fingertips are bruised or numb. Am I a real artist yet?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        As far as I am concerned, you're an artist if you believe you're an artist. I think, based upon your own devotion, that you believe it yourself, whether or not you say it out loud.
        Mar 5, 2017
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Oh, well what are you carving into it?
        Mar 5, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Mar 5, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    13. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      Sigh... of course I get sick as soon as the weather is finally nice. What a pain! :rswt
      1. Artificer and Reapergurl like this.
      2. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        I've been there. It's really nice in my area now, and I've got a cold. Been working with it, but if I develop a fever, I'm not going into work like that.
        Feb 17, 2017
    14. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      It’d be nice if I could leave the print room without looking like I’ve clawed someone to death for once. :kaodes: No more red ink for me!
      1. The Mighty Palm likes this.
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        "red ink"... suuuure. Keep acting like you totally didn't claw someone to death.
        Feb 6, 2017
    15. Saltwater Croc
    16. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      I really love being sick. Really. I really do. I'm definitely not lying. It's great.https://media.giphy.com/media/lOzXuHwXXYM9y/giphy.gif
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Ahhh, yikes. :(  The food poisoning fairy visited me, so I've been having a fun time.
        Dec 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Definitely don't drink ginger tea then. It totally won't blast your sinuses feel better.
        Here isn't a recipe. Nope. 

Hope you feel better. Terrorizing people and little children isn't as fun without ya.
        Dec 30, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. Artificer
        Artificer
        Dec 31, 2016
    17. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      So, I've baked roughly 24 dozen cookies since Wednesday. RIP, my sanity. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        @Amysaurus you have five brothers?! I feel so sorry for you... *pats shoulder through screen*
        Dec 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        @HexMozart88 Yup, and not a sister to be found.  :D  It's all good, though. They're dorks, but I love 'em! 
        Dec 24, 2016
      5. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Time for me to pick up where you've left off! Choco Licorice Drops, Gingerbread, Shortbreads, and if I have ingredients left... maybe... some cream cheese sugar cookies O_O
        Dec 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    18. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      "Oh, it's kind of warm in here." *opens up the vent a little* "Oh, I'm a popsicle now."  :|
      1. 4 people like this.
      2. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Same, though. 
        Dec 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Last night was fun -  I got up once because I was too cold and needed an extra blanket, and then an hour later I was trying to kick it off :D  
        Dec 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    19. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      Just a few more exams until I get to leave for winter break!  :)  *holiday spirit intensifies*

54137.IPB
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Dec 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        @AmysaurusThanks! Good luck on your paper!

@HexMozart88Like a quota you have to meet, or an actual project you have to do?
        Dec 14, 2016
      5. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        It's a culminating task and it's due in January. Which of course means working over the holidays. 
        Dec 14, 2016
    20. Amysaurus
      Amysaurus
      I think I've come to the realization that I only like winter when it's not winter. This whole walking around and freezing thing isn't my style. :D  
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        @HexMozart88 Same here, lol! I'm not a big fan of the temperature dropping almost 20 degrees overnight, with the wind on top of it. :D  

@taarna23 Oof! Be sure and bundle up! :)  
        Dec 2, 2016
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Hear hear. Bring on the beach weather!
        Dec 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. chungsie
        chungsie
        winter means no bugs, less sweating and crisp days. perfect hiking weather :D
        Dec 5, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 21, 1996 (Age: 22)
    Pixel Artist
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Drawing, Baking, Dinosaurs
    Hey, I'm Amy! :kaothx:

I'm a digital and traditional artist, and my specialty is pixel art. Dinosaurs are pretty rad.

ArtworkVX + Ace ResourcesMV ResourcesCommissions

My project:
    [​IMG]

Contact Info:
    Email: a.elise.hohman@gmail.com
    Discord: Amy#0590

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you have any questions for me (or just wanna chat!), feel free to send me a message!
    :kaothx:
    Thanks for stopping by!

Interact

Signature