Amysaurus's latest activity

• Amysaurus
    Amysaurus reacted to Nella102's comment on Nella102's profile post with Like Like.
    Lol yeah Honestly I don’t really have anyone that talks with me on discord. I feel like when this is all over, we’re all going to be...
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus commented on Nella102's profile post.
    Yeah, I think our brains will all be melting out of our ears by the time things are back to "normal". I have a few people that I'll...
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus commented on Nella102's profile post.
    That's like a constant mood nowadays, lol - it's hard to see anyone but my coworkers anymore. I seem to end up hanging out on Discord to...
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus commented on KrimsonKatt's profile post.
    Not familiar with her, but that there is a prime cutie. Can't be mad about that :LZSjoy:
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus replied to the thread Amy's Artwork.
    @Bendyizzt Thank you! Here's a look at the next PICO-8 game I'm doing the artwork for. I'm soooooo bad at this one, but it's pretty...
  • Amysaurus
    Finally finished up the templates I've been working on for a character creator. 8 frames per direction was a mistake, lol. ->
  • Amysaurus
    I've been alternating between Twilight Princess HD and Okami HD, since I never got around to beating either. :rswt
  • Amysaurus
    It feels weird drawing again after focusing on pixel art for a while, lol! Here's some cover art I made for the PICO-8 project I've been...
  • Amysaurus
    @Ket Thanks so much! My main project is being made in GameMaker Studio 2 now, and my side project (the one from the .gifs above) is made...
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus reacted to Ket's post in the thread Amy's Artwork with Love Love.
    Your work is absolutely astonishing and amazing! You say your project is no longer in RPG Maker anymore, right? What engine are you...
  • Amysaurus
    @Bendyizzt We've got music covered, but thank you!! And nope, that character isn't animated - I was just making a template and putting a...
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus reacted to Bendyizzt's post in the thread Amy's Artwork with Love Love.
    I know right @strife094?
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus reacted to strife094's post in the thread Amy's Artwork with Love Love.
    Wow, you truly are an amazing artist. I would really love to work with one day. Your artwork is so amazing.
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus reacted to Bendyizzt's post in the thread Amy's Artwork with Like Like.
    This game...do you need music or do you have that covered? Edit: also, unless it's not supposed to move, the friend OC is not moving...
  • Amysaurus
    @Bendyizzt Thanks, and don't worry about it, lol! Needing to practice is like my constant state of being - I just hope that soon you can...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaa