Amysaurus's latest activity

• Amysaurus
    Amysaurus replied to the thread Amy's Artwork.
    Messed around with the idea of enlarging one of my maps/sprites. Not sure that I'm quite insane enough to actually do it (yet), but it...
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus reacted to HexMozart88's post in the thread Amy's Artwork with Like Like.
    I like the comic book vibe you've got going on here with the black shading. Now for them to actually debut in a comic book. ;-)
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus reacted to Zreine's post in the thread Amy's Artwork with Like Like.
    These are really cute! I like the way you do the shading, it makes the colors vibrant without hurting the eye.
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus reacted to The Mighty Palm's post in the thread Amy's Artwork with Like Like.
    Is "super busy at work" code for "I went into seclusion to train" because this looks amazing. Your work was super before and now it's...
  • Amysaurus
    Amysaurus reacted to Artificer's post in the thread Amy's Artwork with Like Like.
    Nice color balancing!
  • Amysaurus
    @Artificer Thank you!! @The Mighty Palm Lol! Thanks so much! :kaoluv: I really didn‘t draw much in the last year, but I tried to make...
  • Amysaurus
    Ended up moving and changing jobs since my last post, but here’s a recent doodle:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccthetic