Amysaurus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Nothing screams "I love you" like burning a CD a friend asked for and adding 20 copies of "Love
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    LOL! Nice work~
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I don't know how I still have friends. C:
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Neither do I, but at least you have a friend on RM that takes great pleasure in your sadistic sense of humor. <:
    Good news: Cannon sprites are done. Bad news: It's been two days since I've been able to sleep. (Bad insomnia, bad!)
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I can't afford to not sleep. With the new job I got, if I was slow or even worse, feel asleep on the job, I'd be fired within a few days. They are strict, but with good cause, at least. Also, GET SOME SLEEP! lol
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I'll try! Maybe I'll have more luck tonight ;_;
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    *thumbs up* Good luck getting some rest!
    Just used Photoshop for the first time in two years. I'M NOT USED TO THIS MANY TOOLS ;u;
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    time to press the help button *There is no official tutorial for this application...*

darn.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I'll be using it all semester in Graphic Design, so I'll hopefully figure a few things out o_o;
    xein
    xein
    The stuff in PS is easy. I took less than a day to learn them. But to master them is a different question.
    AAAH! I just realized I have to make at least one birthday cake a week this month O:
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    in about two more days, your missing out on your quota. Then the cake would be a lie.

(yes, I just went there)
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I still have to finish today's cake Dx
    Ah, there's nothing like grabbing a blanket and watching Happy Tree Friends to make you forget how horribly cold it is outside~
    Must. Get out. Of slump. . . I haven't been able to come up with anything to sprite in almost 2 months D:
    Finally got a new computer monitor after my brother cracked the old one, but now it doesn't match the tower :'(
    Kammath
    Kammath
    Spoken like a true computer girl! xD
    Would anybody be willing to trade wrists with me? Mine are starting to hurt again, and it's making spriting difficult T~T
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    You have to pay money to curse now? Huh.
    xein
    xein
    Happens to me. I drink a lot of water and stopped my wrists from doing continuous repetitive movements for one week. Yup, no game for one week. D:
    Jollan
    Jollan
    force someone to work the mouse for you while you chillax. Oh yeah, bringin' back old school words.
    I've been stuck on a highway for almost an hour without moving. Thanks, winter, love you too.
    Arin
    Arin
    Mother Nature is a biotch.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Are you stuck in traffic? Rescue Rangers Away!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Well, an ambulance finally got here... o_O
    After hours of contemplation, I have concluded that my favorite animals. . . *drumroll*. . . are dinosaurs.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    SHHHHHHH. Don't tell 'em. Dinosaurs are jealous creatures.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Well, duh. The only thing cooler than dinosaurs are ninja-pirate-zombie-alien-cyborg dinosaurs. That are also Lincoln.
    ロリ先輩
    ロリ先輩
    Which dinosaurs?
    I miss being unemployed. At least I'll reach that state again when I'm 80.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Or 60 if you have the system work for you. Shave off 20 years.
    echo
    echo
    Dayum, wish I missed it.
    Kammath
    Kammath
    If you find a job that's more enjoyable than unemployment your problem would be solved tenfold! :D
    If it wasn't for adult-sized footie pajamas, I have no idea what I'd be doing with my life right now.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    That's not a sign of losing your shame. That's just a rite of passage in some cultures.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Okay good. I got to the point where wearing dresses just took less time than putting on pants every day.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    If I'd done that, I would have gotten some VERY odd looks...
    Half of me says I'm excited for more snow, but the other half is saying that Mother Nature should wait until I don't have work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 3 more days to get your copy of Move That Box! with -15% discount!
1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeuzyGamer