Amysaurus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I Finally figured out my theme for AP Studio Art. . .It's Poe time!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Isn't that a tellytubby?
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Could be either Edgar Allen Poe or even A Poe (Ghost) from Zelda. Or, knowing her, something COMPLETELY random that we don't know what it means. lol
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Indeed :) Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, LaaLaa, and Poe!
    Guys, I'm quitting spriting for the day to become an imaginary whale trainer, since that seems to be a much more promising career.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I could very well arrange for free waffles. . . Yes, my whales do seem to be getting into plenty of shenanigans. . .
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Just so you know, they'd make fine fish cutlets if their shenanigans go too far. I have a whaling knife and seasoned butter prepared, just in case.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
    Finally starting to feel better. My doctor prescribed me some 'roids, so I hope I don't start raging later.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Heh heh heh. I don't have to worry 'bout that :D
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Yeah, that's what I figured. lolol
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I might go crazy and punch some kids, though... Ah well. They'll forget by the time they're 10.
    My doctor made a detection. It seems I have an infection. With all this medicine for my protection, soon my health will be back to perfection.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    That's quite an accurate selection. That illness is my predilection.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    If I was close by, I'd make you a great confection. This way, there'd be no need for injection. Although now, your illness requires more inspection. If we can get to the root of this, your body would no longer have to worry about oppression.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    xD Okay, I'm done with rhymes. It's starting to give me a bad time.
    Oh cool, I love being sick. . . o__o; [Meh, at least that means no Calc. today...]
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Oh, I hope you feel better!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I'm sure I will soon :) There's been some cold spreading around my school/work, so I was bound to get it sometime :p
    I'm more tired than a piece of roadkill, so of course I can't sleep. Oh brain, you troublesome fellow. x]
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I suppose! It's just. . . so many colors...
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Kinda of intimidating, isn't it? xD
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Absolutely D: Having so many color options is nice, but then I feel like I have to pick just the right color every time :p
    Curse these weak wrists! I can hardly get anything done! I couldn't even doodle on my calc. test. . . :p
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    XD! Thanks. No need to rush. I can wait. :)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Weak joints are not fun, and braces are annoying, I'd bee moody too. Feel better!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Thanks~ Unfortunately weak joints are very prevalent in my family. My wrists and knees have always been pretty bad. :[
    So. . . It turns out that my foot was NOT injured as bad as I thought last night. Covered in bruises as it may be, there was no fracture ^_^
    I [FINALLY] moved my sprite shop over to this forum. Be sure and bring me some challenges, everyone! [Or don't. Easy is also fine;;]
    Someone please remind me to never again agree to sprite a catapult. PLEASE.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VrC121