Amysaurus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Yeesh. I felt fine yesterday, but I've been a mess all of today. I can't tell if it's a cold or just sinuses anymore.  :(
    Reactions: 1 person
    chungsie
    chungsie
    oh I laughed so hard at the "that's what matters" joke... it was so hillaryous and full of wisdom beyond my comprehension, I felt stupid laughing at it, as I should. Now I think I will go drink some beer.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    If you think that wisdom was beyond your comprehension, you might want to put down the beer. ;)  
    chungsie
    chungsie
    I'm gonna drink til all avatars look appealing as partners... point blank
    are you a certified jive turkey?
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Oh, chungsie, chungsie, chungsie.

There are things in this lifetime that will never happen. And that is one of them. :D  
    chungsie
    chungsie
    that's probably for the better. I trust your judgement, cus I am not a licensed councilor for anything or anyone. :p
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    *does the hand jive*

Awwww yeah. I still got it.
    You think your job is fun? You don't know true excitement until you've spent 4 hours laminating posters.  B)

.... *screams internally*
    Reactions: 3 people
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Oh boy! The excitement's not over yet! I just stuffed 500 envelopes with paper, and next I get to seal them!

(I'm sort of not okay with how each paper is labeled "STD". I know it means standard, but you never know...)

brb, stopping the presses.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I've been informed at work that I am not allowed to complain about length or tedium of tasks until I have spent 4 weeks attempting to isolate a memory leak.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    *hugs* 

Ahh, see, my job is 100% tedious labor, unless I feel like making deliveries or taking the time to master using printers way older than myself :D  
    I think I need a tutorial on how to finish writing tutorials. 

I was just looking through my Notepad files and realized I have 6 that are only half-written. xD
    Reactions: 4 people
    nazgul
    nazgul
    I suffer from this as well!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    As an edgy art major, I suffer from existence itself. *angst intensifies*
    nazgul
    nazgul
    Well remember this is your one existence. The sooner you can learn to cherish each moment. The more grateful and full of appreciation you are the happier you will be. It took me a long time to learn that lesson. Its hard to be so serious when you are young though. Enjoy that youth!
    Halfway done with uni now. *flops over* I'm gonna need a 10-year nap after this.
    Reactions: 1 person
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Saltwater Croc Oh, indeed. I'm lucky enough to be doing just that, most days. Can't avoid the jobs no one wants to do all the time. XD
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Yup. As much as I love drawing, I try and make sure I do a lot of different things so I don't get bored of any one thing. :)
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Does this mean you will be resuming commissions? =D
    Note to self: No more staying up until 3am making icons. It does funny things to your brain.  :|
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    You silly dinosaur!
    Haydeos
    Haydeos
    I've heard late at night is when people are more creative. Just become nocturnal, problem solved!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I definitely work much faster at night, but I can't say it bodes well for my sanity! :D
    Happy Birthday Amysaurus! One of the nicest resource managers I know! Much love to all the RPGweb community! Keep being great you guys! And have a Hapyp Birthday Amysaurus.
    Hmmm... it's my last day of being a teenager. Better celebrate by sleeping and being full of angst? 
    Still feeling a bit under the weather, but I'm excited to be starting another semester tomorrow!  :)
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    Hope you feel better. Don't forget school is a great place to catch up on your sleep!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Thanks! And yes Nio - I'll be learning how to turn cats into frogs~ ;D 

Speaking of catching up on sleep.... *sneaks off to bed*
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    ..................NUUUUUUU
    Normally I'd write a message about staying warm about now, but this is the warmest Christmas I've ever experienced! So... Stay comfortable!
    My oh my, I've baked too many pies! Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it. If not, I hope it's a great day anyway! :D
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    You can never have enough pie. Could have made a turkey pot pie and then thanksgiving could have been all pies.
    *goes to class to work on a project* *spends the whole time drawing portraits of her classmates* I TRIED.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    *waves her hands like she doesn't care*
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I am guessing the ones you do not like in class are drawn terribly. :p
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Luckily none of those people showed up today, but nope - I'm not going to draw anyone terribly just because of that. :D
    I’ve been informed that roaring at my neighbors is not an appropriate way to make them quiet down. I guess I'll have to use the chainsaw from now on :c
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    :c
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I'll probably wear a hockey mask when I'm using it, to make them extra sure I'm not going to yell. :c
    Seriel
    Seriel
    And this is how terrorism starts.. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...
Long time since last post but still here, still working on games. Hope everyone has been well.
Stream will be live shortly with a half-stream of Donkey Kong 64! Due to how late the TA started last stream, the second half will be the Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by
I found a rat in my grain barrel this morning. I've seen lots of mice in there, but this is the first time I've seen a full-blown rat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lacareisa