Amysaurus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hmmm... it's my last day of being a teenager. Better celebrate by sleeping and being full of angst? 
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Amysaurus - I forgot hashtags XD

You could try a hoverboard to go somewhere instead of walking (make sure you leave an hour or two earlier then usual to not be late).
    SwarleyPilgrim
    SwarleyPilgrim
    Oh my glob, the notifications! =3
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Don't listen to all of these people, Dino-Lady. Switching to the Adult Side of things will only make you weaker! EMBRACE the full angst of your younger years! LET THE ANGER FLOW!! Only THEN will you be ready to fully immerse yourself in the full POWER of the YOUTH SIDE!!!!
    http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/palpatine.jpg
    Still feeling a bit under the weather, but I'm excited to be starting another semester tomorrow!  :)
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    Hope you feel better. Don't forget school is a great place to catch up on your sleep!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Thanks! And yes Nio - I'll be learning how to turn cats into frogs~ ;D 

Speaking of catching up on sleep.... *sneaks off to bed*
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    ..................NUUUUUUU
    Normally I'd write a message about staying warm about now, but this is the warmest Christmas I've ever experienced! So... Stay comfortable!
    My oh my, I've baked too many pies! Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it. If not, I hope it's a great day anyway! :D
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    You can never have enough pie. Could have made a turkey pot pie and then thanksgiving could have been all pies.
    *goes to class to work on a project* *spends the whole time drawing portraits of her classmates* I TRIED.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    *waves her hands like she doesn't care*
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I am guessing the ones you do not like in class are drawn terribly. :p
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Luckily none of those people showed up today, but nope - I'm not going to draw anyone terribly just because of that. :D
    I’ve been informed that roaring at my neighbors is not an appropriate way to make them quiet down. I guess I'll have to use the chainsaw from now on :c
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    :c
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I'll probably wear a hockey mask when I'm using it, to make them extra sure I'm not going to yell. :c
    Seriel
    Seriel
    And this is how terrorism starts.. :p
    I'm finally getting a long weekend off from work - time to relax!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh, good. Sounded like you were handling more than enough. Take it easy. :)
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I sure will! I'm seeing hot cocoa and fireworks in my future :)
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    You deserve that; enjoy :D
    That moment when you're about to go to sleep and the tornado sirens go off. Welp. Never mind.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    That sounds scary
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    @Alexander: Ahahaha, true enough

@Artificer: It was! Every time it seemed like the storm had cleared up, the sirens were going off again. I had to keep grabbing my younger brother and letting him draw in my sketchbook to distract him.

The storm has moved on, thankfully!
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    That storm totally trolled your state. =P
    Keeping a sleep log is kind of depressing when you have issues falling asleep! Week 1: 14 hours. Week 2: 12 hours. Week 3: 8 hours so far. At least I’m not walking into walls yet!!
    defunct-user
    defunct-user
    Yeah, that's not good. You gotta get more steady sleep!
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    34 hours in 3 weeks? That's the amount you should get in four to six days!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Yeah, I don't know what happened, but my insomnia has been getting worse since May >_>
    By far, the hardest part of working in a print shop is suppressing the urge to run around yelling "STOP THE PRESSES!!!"
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    It will be worth it, show them your authority!
    Caz
    Caz
    Make them less mad by making it seem like you had a good reason. "STOP THE PRESSES I brought you cake~!"
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Of course, then she would have eat the cake in front of them...
    Hopefully one of these days I’ll be able to convince my brother that pixel art is not the same thing as Minecraft. xD
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I zoomed in on some pixels one day and my daughter said "It looks like Minecraft!" Must be a 6 year old thing.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    They can't separate the voxels from the pixels I guess haha
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Could be! I'll educate him one of these days ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I drew one of my chars! The man with 100 kids and a lot of love to give :kaopride:
Me: *about to stalk someone's posts*
Forum: "This member limits who may view their full profile."
Me: *bummer*
Also forum: Advanced search > Posted by ...
1B77FB7E-3802-4179-BB2D-F390021512A6.jpeg
Starting a fly by the night dev studio. Anyone want in? Excellent working conditions with onsite lodging. LOL
I finally got all the walk animations done! I mean, I gotta reskin it for the actual characters since this is a character from another project, but still! Doesn't look like a mess now! ;v;
[IMG]https://s3.gifyu.com/images/kalirr-movement-animation-showoff.gif[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcifbf