Recent content by Amysaurus

1. Amysaurus

Yeah, I think our brains will all be melting out of our ears by the time things are back to...

Yeah, I think our brains will all be melting out of our ears by the time things are back to "normal". I have a few people that I'll call and talk with, and a couple of servers I can make myself be active in, but that's about all I can handle lol.
  2. Amysaurus

That's like a constant mood nowadays, lol - it's hard to see anyone but my coworkers anymore. I...

That's like a constant mood nowadays, lol - it's hard to see anyone but my coworkers anymore. I seem to end up hanging out on Discord to keep sane :LZSjoy:
  3. Amysaurus

Not familiar with her, but that there is a prime cutie. Can't be mad about that :LZSjoy:

Not familiar with her, but that there is a prime cutie. Can't be mad about that :LZSjoy:
  4. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Bendyizzt Thank you! Here's a look at the next PICO-8 game I'm doing the artwork for. I'm soooooo bad at this one, but it's pretty darn fun! (You can check it out here.): I'm also starting to work on some hairstyles... any suggestions (for male or female) would be appreciated, but a PM would...
  5. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Finally finished up the templates I've been working on for a character creator. 8 frames per direction was a mistake, lol. ->
  6. Amysaurus

What game are you currently Playing?

I've been alternating between Twilight Princess HD and Okami HD, since I never got around to beating either. :rswt
  7. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

It feels weird drawing again after focusing on pixel art for a while, lol! Here's some cover art I made for the PICO-8 project I've been helping with. You can check out the newest version here, if you'd like!
  8. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Ket Thanks so much! My main project is being made in GameMaker Studio 2 now, and my side project (the one from the .gifs above) is made with PICO-8. We actually just released a new test build of the latter for mobile/desktop, if you'd like to check it out. ....I decided this deer didn't have...
  9. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Bendyizzt We've got music covered, but thank you!! And nope, that character isn't animated - I was just making a template and putting a character on it to test out an art style ^^ @strife094 Awww, thank you so much! You guys are too sweet lol Nothing too exciting, but here's a peek at a...
  10. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Bendyizzt Thanks, and don't worry about it, lol! Needing to practice is like my constant state of being - I just hope that soon you can say that you're really happy with your artwork ^^ I've been kinda busy with my day job, but here's some stuff I've been working on (fingers-crossed that my...
  11. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@TheGentlemanLoser Thank you! Cactus Cop isn't a main character in my current project, but he's almost 100% guaranteed to have his own spinoff in the future. He is best boy. @Finnuval Thanks! Can't say I've seen that character before, but I can sorta see the resemblance! She's waaay cute...
  12. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Thanks guys! I ran across an old template of mine and started tinkering with it after I fixed it up:
  13. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Working on some idle animations :rswt
  14. Amysaurus

[IMG] Ah jeez, I got bored again.

Ah jeez, I got bored again.
  15. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

I'm helping a friend of mine out with a dating sim, because why not? Here are the characters I've come up with so far:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am playing Momodora today and OMG this game is hard! o.o
Really happy to see people from Brazil doing an amazing game :3
Just noticed... I'm now called a Veteran not just Member...
Effervesce Fallacy™ - PV - C'est La Vie, for the best viewing experience, run the EXE, and adjust the audio via Options. The footsteps sounds are once again, barely audible. :frown: The PV only sounds as intended, if BGM Volume is set to 20%, or 40%, depending on your audio hardware.

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WestyD