Recent content by Anarcho-paladin

1. Anarcho-paladin

Skill that reduces target's TPs

Cool thanks @TWings . I'll also try to use yanfly's action sequence plugin as recommended by @Soulrender to see if it changes anything and will report back if it works.
  2. Anarcho-paladin

Well, I was already using said Yanfly's plugins, but the second option is far simpler, and works perfectly well. I had tried it following the link I provided, but it didn't work because I had taken out the second part of the formula; it indeed doesn't work without this last part, making the game...
  3. Anarcho-paladin

Hey there, I'm looking for a way to create a skill that would lower the target's TPs. I already found this on this forum https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/question-reducing-tp-enemy-skill.101075/#post-907018 but it requires javascripting skills I don't have... I also know there...
  4. Anarcho-paladin

How t do: Automatic row adjustment for a character

Cool, thanks for the tip! :-)
  5. Anarcho-paladin

Turn off the skill animations

Humm, I'd say you could use Yanfly' Action sequence extension plugins, but there's probably a far simpler solution.
  6. Anarcho-paladin

@Aloe Guvner: Indeed it does. So I would have to create an event for each and every troop? I guess it's not that bad (let's praise the copy/paste function)... Many thanks. I'm still interested to hear about other solutions, though, if it might happen that other people have one. Edit: Tried it...
  7. Anarcho-paladin

Hey there, I'm using Yangfly's Row Formation plugin (http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Row_Formation_(YEP)), with which I built a simple two rows system. Most characters I have in the party can be pushed towards the rear row or pulled towards the front row by enemies, or choose to make those moves by...
  8. Anarcho-paladin

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Is it a JavaScript related question, or simply one about etiquette? If it's a question about JavaScript, I don't understand it.
  9. Anarcho-paladin

Terrax Lighting system

I guess we'll just have to be careful, then. Still, I'm very enthusiastic about this!
  10. Anarcho-paladin

Terrax Lighting system

Gosh, that looks awesome! And if what is said on the plugin's thread is true, it is compatible with Terrax's! That mean I won't have to redo all over again what I have already done with Terrax. I haven't tested it yet, though, but I sure will. Edit: Thanks @bazrat !
  11. Anarcho-paladin

Terrax Lighting system

Unfortunately, Terrax has abandoned the development and support of his awesome plugin a long time ago and nobody seems to have taken the task were he left it... The fact that people are still using it and posting on the subject here is a sign there is definitely a need for some lighting features...
  12. Anarcho-paladin

Switch Row skill?

Sorry for the late answer. Yes it is. Here's mine (I wasn't the one who coded it, though): <Instant> <Cast Animation: 0> <Custom Target Row> if (target.row() === 1) { row = 2; } else if (target.row() === 2) { row = 1; } </Custom Target Row> <Cooldown: 1> "Instant" means it happens right away...
  13. Anarcho-paladin

Problem with battlers' positioning using Yanfly's Row Formation plugin

Hi there @boikish . I tried to play with the settings and tried different things, but most of the time, it didn't have any effect on the outcome. There's obviously something I don't get here, 'cause all those numbers must be there for some reason... Here is a screenshot of my settings...
  14. Anarcho-paladin

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hi @boikish . <Select Conditions> is used with Yanfly's Target Core plugin (http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/26/yep-74-target-core/), which I use to make it so that actors on rear rows cannot attack (because I'm also using Yanflyy's Row Formation plugin...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-"
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:
javascript'ing essentials.

So, what can I do solve this problem, guys? The plugin is MOG_Weather and I have several Yanfly plugins too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinzBandicoot