Recent content by AndracoDragons

1. AndracoDragons

[RMMV] Choice window in the wrong place at the right time

This looks exactly like what I need unfortently the plug in refuses to work. Its probably a conflict with yanfly message script. I decided to just make the choices text smaller so it doesn't overlap. I appreciate the help though.
  2. AndracoDragons

They are Hiddenones Hine Sprites here is a link. Here is a link to them.
  3. AndracoDragons

So the choice window that pops up when you have a player make a choice is in the way. or i guess you could say the name box is in the way. I have tried moving the text window around and I unfortunately can not find a way to move the choice window around. Here are some pictures to illustrate my...
  4. AndracoDragons

[RMMV] Issues with text.

I appreciate the help but I have not been able to fix it. I have decided that this is just something I'll have to live with until I come across a solution
  5. AndracoDragons

[RMMV] Issues with text.

As you can see part of the border of my text on the left side of the windows are cut off. I am assuming that it is due to the font I am using. To be honest I am tired of looking at fonts and I am hoping that there is a simple fix. Does anyone know how to fix it?
  6. AndracoDragons

[RMMV] How do I change terms that are not available for change in the 'terms database' SOLVED

Maker: RPg Maker MV Version: 1.6.2 Hello everyone I am just looking to how to change terms that you cant change through the terms database. Specificly I mean these terms. If anyone knows of a plug in or if its in the core plug ins so I can change it there that would be appreciated. I dont...
  7. AndracoDragons

RMMV Actualiztion A game where humanity finds their place among the stars on earth

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS Aliens Sample Towns This is a Work in progress and more will be added as the game grows. Credits hidden one pandamaru Joe P whtdragon bokou indrah Ayene-chan Dragoonwys Ganamoda Iliketeas mlogan samkfj sarah_yt Shua SF P.S.
  8. AndracoDragons

I need a Permanent Separate window.

Thanks i got it working with your help Would you like me to use "MeowFace" to credit you or is there something else you would prefer? (this isn't for a commercial game just a free one)
  9. AndracoDragons

I mean permanent in context to when other events are happening. I also need it to show Actor 1's face, because that is what is changing and i need the changes to be visible through out the process. For what you discribed, i would do create the box and then instead of ...
  10. AndracoDragons

Okay i need some help. I need a script that will make a window that shows actor ones face. Now i could just use the show picture option in the event menu but its not that simple. What I need it to do is to show Actor 1's as it currently is in that window. Even when that is changed with the...
  11. AndracoDragons

Character Sprite sheet size question.

thanks i appreciate it, now to throw myself into another couple hours of Gimp lol.
  12. AndracoDragons

Character Sprite sheet size question.

Hello everyone and i hope i am in the right spot for this but i need some information. So here is a little bit of backstory, I was working on my event based character creation and i thought "Hey! lets make this easy!" so i put all the possible faces on their own giant sheet, and all the possible...
  13. AndracoDragons

House building in games

Hello everybody I need some scripting help. I need a script or a way to event a way where the character in game can create a house on a set lot. im not exactly sure what information you might need so just ask away and ill edit this post to include it.
  14. AndracoDragons

End of Event Causes Walk Animation To Not Work

There we go thank you very very much shaz i didnt relize i had that on after i got rid of that it worked splendidly talk about a noob mistake lol 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zerael