Recent content by andrechan

1. andrechan

Top 5 Non RPG games

Portal Broken Age Phoenix Wright Animal Crossing Street Fighter series
  2. andrechan

It's aight. You make beautiful work that is deserving of commercializing. I definitely will...

It's aight. You make beautiful work that is deserving of commercializing. I definitely will purchase it though when you do. I put your stuff on soundcloud as bgm for drawing things.    You captured really RPG esque elements in your stuff. Brings me back so much it makes me tingly. I swear...
  3. andrechan

Hey Jacob, omg these tunes are so inspriing. May I use some on non-commerical? XD

Hey Jacob, omg these tunes are so inspriing. May I use some on non-commerical? XD
  4. andrechan

Users of Ruby and Rgss: How much skill do you need to make scripts?

Not sure if the right board. But basically I'm throwing this question here coz I've always been curious when the transition happens from just using, to making a script.  I'm not an experienced programmer. I know some basic languages. (Intro level Ruby from a site, Html, C++) and from where I...
  5. andrechan

Escaping battle - Conditional Route?

Hi, so I'm trying to make this thing where there's a secret option where if you escape the battle, it leads the game to a different path. How would one go about that?
  6. andrechan

I love the cast, but you go nowhere with them. I would've loved them developed more. 

I love the cast, but you go nowhere with them. I would've loved them developed more. 
  7. andrechan

Repeating Event Tile - How do you make it that it doesnt run after one has been pressed?

You are a life saver, @Andar I guess this answered it.  Thank you for answering questions so quickly. This community is really great. I really hope I get good enough to give back to this community someday. I may not post everyday, (as I don't really run into problems much, nor do I have...
  8. andrechan

Repeating Event Tile - How do you make it that it doesnt run after one has been pressed?

I've run into sort of a problem with a group of tiles. They're a set in a way that they activate when you touch it, right? And from what I've learned, you put them in a self switch to shut it off if the event has already run.  But what I'm facing is this:  The event tile can only run...
  9. andrechan

Beginner Parallax Question - Tiles appearing at next map

I'm using Yanfly Engine Ace - Parallax Lock v1.00  https://github.com/Archeia/YEARepo/blob/master/Utility/Parallax_Lock.rb and  Fix Picture to Map by Modern Algebra v 1.0.2 http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=39052.0 as for screenshot of my events... Uh, as you can see, I have a thing that...
  10. andrechan

Beginner Parallax Question - Tiles appearing at next map

Hey guys,  so I was following a tutorial on parallax mapping. I'm using Modern Algebra's fix to screen script, and Yanfly's tile lock script.  I thought I was doing well, until I tested my game and found the parallaxed pictures to be following me when I enter the next map.  I'm certain there's...
  11. andrechan

Final Fantasy VI

I think FF6 is their best work so far. I think there are a ton of elements FF7 took from FF6, but I think FF7 did the better job of marketing to US audiences.  The reason why there hasnt been a port of 6 so far, is because they want it to be retold perfectly, in the best way possible.   
  12. andrechan

I miss this forum. Work has gotten in the way of my RPG Making. I'd love to make some resources...

I miss this forum. Work has gotten in the way of my RPG Making. I'd love to make some resources for the community.
  13. andrechan

What do you normally do when you finish a visual novel?

I recently started Fate, and most recently finished School Days and Kono sora. I have to say that I dont really have the liberty to just finish all paths again, regardless if I fast forward through the paths ive seen. It just feels all time consuming to me.  So I usually just use a wiki.  Am I...
  14. andrechan

Someone quit social media and is trying to blame social media for a bunch of bad things

I don't know if I buy into this social media is the devil stance. There are fairly many things that have come out of social media.  I read this article and somehow, I feel that what these kids need is more education and awareness on what's going on around them. To make more conscious...
  15. andrechan

IG or Game Maker

So....I didnt want to bring this up in the IG section because, it was more of a General topic.  I'm looking to expand my creation knowledge, beyond RPG making and was wondering what's better in your eyes? I mean, I understand this forum will prolly lean to IG, but maybe there are a few who've...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc1980