Recent content by Andreyla

1. Andreyla

Facebook- Check. Twitter- Check. Instagram-Check. Youtube-Check. Now to write a website.. phewf

Facebook- Check. Twitter- Check. Instagram-Check. Youtube-Check. Now to write a website.. phewf
  2. Andreyla

Hi! *pushes up glasses* :guffaw:

Hi! *pushes up glasses* :guffaw:
  3. Andreyla

When is a good time to make a website?

I've been thinking about making a website dedicated to updates on my game developments and releases. When do you think is a good time to make a website? Would you only do it when you have something substantial to show, like a demo or trailer? Or would you start trying to build an audience as...
  4. Andreyla

LOL so true

LOL so true
  5. Andreyla

I've been listening to Studio Ghibli soundtrack compilations for 2 days straight. I think I have...

I've been listening to Studio Ghibli soundtrack compilations for 2 days straight. I think I have a problem.
  6. Andreyla

Kickstarter, *******, and seeking financial help.

The main thing I've heard from successful kickstarter campaigns is people overall tend to be more critical if they supported the game during development than when they put money forward after release. I'm presuming people tend to feel like putting money in early holds higher value so they tend...
  7. Andreyla

What are some JRPGs with good combat tutorials?

There's a lot to be learned from games other than RPG's too. Super Meat Boy did a fantastic job at teaching. They revealed each new mechanic one level at a time. That way the player can master one technique before getting hit with a new one. It prevents a long, boring tutorial monologue. It's...
  8. Andreyla

That is true, only need to look as far as FFX-2 for that

That is true, only need to look as far as FFX-2 for that
  9. Andreyla

@Guiguimu that's what I figure, the more games I play the better

@Guiguimu that's what I figure, the more games I play the better
  10. Andreyla

@XIIIthHarbinger I've started and stopped about 4 times now. It's pretty tedious but I can't...

@XIIIthHarbinger I've started and stopped about 4 times now. It's pretty tedious but I can't help but be curious why it deserved 2 sequels
  11. Andreyla

Still haven't finished FFXIII yet, I keep forgetting how linear the battles are. Trying to...

Still haven't finished FFXIII yet, I keep forgetting how linear the battles are. Trying to finish this time.
  12. Andreyla

@starlight dream any colleagues haha, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one with work on my...

@starlight dream any colleagues haha, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one with work on my mind nearly every day XD
  13. Andreyla

why is most of the rpg games have no male's?

Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 15, Fable, The Witcher and most of the RPG's on this forum that I've seen all have male leads. That's just what comes to the top of my head. The only RPG Maker games that I've seen with female leads tend to be the "adult" games...
  14. Andreyla

I'm just glad there's good substitutes for soy milk now, I could never drink chocolate milk...

I'm just glad there's good substitutes for soy milk now, I could never drink chocolate milk growing up haha
  15. Andreyla

Comfy recliner, cool chocolate milk, pen tablet in hand... now all I need is work colleagues :P

Comfy recliner, cool chocolate milk, pen tablet in hand... now all I need is work colleagues :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattcraftbr