Recent content by Andronius

1. Andronius

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! May 2018 be a year full of Fantasy and RPG making for...

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! May 2018 be a year full of Fantasy and RPG making for us all :kaopride:
  2. Andronius

RMMV Battle Animation Sets By Coopziana

:kaoluv:WONDERFUL! THANKS FOR SHARING!! :kaojoy: CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE, MORE MOREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS. Could u please make like a mini-tutorial on how to download/install/use them step-by-step, and add it to the first post? That would be super helpful- Thanks.
  3. Andronius

Edits by Nero

COOL! THANKS 4 SHARING!! MORE PLEASE! :kaojoy:
  4. Andronius

Small Assortment Of Stuff

Very nice! :kaoluv: MORE, MORE!!!
  5. Andronius

Panda get well soon! T-T WE MISS YOU!

Panda get well soon! T-T WE MISS YOU!
  6. Andronius

Around the Community: We Need Help Highlighting The Coolest Threads

Well, perhaps someone already said it but for me RPGMV would be unthinkable without REDPANDA MARU'S RESOURCE COLLECTION by @PandaMaru :kaoluv:
  7. Andronius

Nice article, and CHARACTER PACK!! Those sv-battlers and sprites look really cool

Nice article, and CHARACTER PACK!! Those sv-battlers and sprites look really cool
  8. Andronius

Johan's MV stuff! (Updated 11/02/2018) (Added Castle Walls)

Loving the Big Metal Gates! :kaoluv: More, MORE, MOOOREEEEE!!!!
  9. Andronius

RMVXA Wing Of Misadventure MMORPG

:kaojoy: Wow! This project looks very promising! Very nice maps and ideas. Congratulations for all the hard work! Wishing you good luck with the project
  10. Andronius

Hmm... ^_^ I know! they keep us mages cozy and safe, so we can cast from afar. Besides that...

Hmm... ^_^ I know! they keep us mages cozy and safe, so we can cast from afar. Besides that, swords look SEXY
  11. Andronius

isn't that the worst? right there with you

isn't that the worst? right there with you
  12. Andronius

How to Handle a Romance...

Thanks :eswt: yes but HOW? which plugin? what variables? how do I set it up exactly?
  13. Andronius

How to Handle a Romance...

I totally agree with @Basileus . But the fact that there's still hate for X or Y reason, and the fact people must worry still today, in 2017, for such things... idk... it's just kinda saddening :kaosigh: Ok I just think, if you include or take something away from your project do it because any...
  14. Andronius

Plot and Character Feedback

Yes, I could try to rephrase that. What I mean is that the playable classes one decides to include in a game (e.g. Paladin, Mage, Cleric, etc.), together with their abilities and the and skill-leaning system, greatly influence the whole project's lore, rythm, "feel", and narrative (story/plot)...
  15. Andronius

Is Class Choice too much? How do you balance it?

:kaoluv: What a wonderful and super important thread @AMGLime ! Thank you for making this question. Just an hour ago, I was precisely making a very similar inquiry here. All the feedback here is very helpful indeed. Very good points to bear in mind: I also believe that is a matter of taste...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm