Recent content by Andyest

1. Andyest

Skill Trees System

Programmers are really the best community. :) Thanks a lot!
  2. Andyest

Skill Trees System

Thank you guys for the fast reply. I'll try everything you two said. :)
  3. Andyest

Skill Trees System

EDIT: Sorry for being rude. Thank you for this amazing pluggin, It's really a great work! I have the same problem. How did you fixed it? Just for you to know, I'm using some ICF-Soft pluggins. I tried to copy everything from the demo, but nothing seems to work. This is the console:
  4. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

I will give a little simplified explanation, but... Being "i" the weapon ('cause you can use 2): for (j=0; j<a.weapons()[i].traits.length; j++){ if (a.weapons()[i].traits[j].code == 31){ if (a.weapons()[i].traits[j].dataId == 1){ /*DO THINGS HERE */ }; //Element Physical...
  5. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

I will double post because my previous post was becomming stupid. lol So, I created a NParam (vtt) whose value will be given by the character. Then I created another NParam (res), wich uses "this.vtt * 8" as eval formula. Then, in the class I put: It worked once. But when I tried again, It...
  6. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi. How can I use set'Param'Base(n) for an specific character? For example: I have an warrior, and every time he changes to mage, he gains the params of the mage, lets say, <NPARAM: row 75 4 2 1000>. BUT if the mage has the skill "magic plus" (idk), it calls setMagBase(100). I tryed put it in a...
  7. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

Oh, right! DataSystem is for the names, only, I believe. thanks.
  8. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

I know that you can find the switches by using: $dataSystem.switches[id] id being the switch id. But I don't remember how to say if it's on or off.
  9. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

So, I put this _formula.js inside the js file and the rpg maker will just know that it's there to be called? EDIT: Sorry I skipped one line by accident. Thank you. Yes, I thought of that too. But this one worked, as I tested, but I need a bigger formula to cover everything. Thank you very...
  10. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

Ok, so I have this damage formula, but it have a lot of if and elses, and I pretend to put more. there is a way to just call a function with all the formula? My formula right now: dp = (a.atk*2 - b.def*1.5);dr = (a.agi*2 - b.def*1.5);dm = (a.mat*2 - b.mdf*1.5);((a.isActor() && a.weapons()[0])...
  11. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

Works like a charm! Thank you very much!
  12. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

I managed to create the bars with CPARAMS, but I can't use It like MP, for example. Also I want it to be like "100/100" Instead of just "100".
  13. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

Rpg Maker MV 1.6.1 The pluggin version is MainUtility 1.05b, ParamCore 1.09 and StatusMenu 1.06 EDIT: I create a New Project and It works. I'm not sure why, but must be corrupted data on my project. Consider it solved. Thank you very much for your help, @ICF-Soft !
  14. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

I noticed the following text on the console: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier at ICFSoft_ParamsCore.js:4038 rpg_core.js:6605 [Deprecation] GainNode.gain.value setter smoothing is deprecated and will be removed in M64, around January 2018. Please use setTargetAtTime() instead if...
  15. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi, @ICF-Soft! I'm using your pluggins ParamsCore and StatusMenu, and I managed do get them working, except for new bars like hp and mp. Could you help me to find out what I am doing wrong?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peng