Angel.K1tty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've seen so many ppl saying merry Christmas but no happy Chanukahs! So, happy Chanukah everybody! ^_^
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    G-d bless, AngelK1tty! So you need help? With what? I'm an English major and an accomplished writer- perhaps I could be of assistance? I'd be honored to help someone who is both of my own religion and brave enough to make a post about it. This is G-d given- perhaps I was meant to help you.
    Angel.K1tty
    Angel.K1tty
    Oo! I already have a writer. I have two actually, but one is working mainly on worldbuilding instead of the plot, and the other is primarily a programmer. :0

If you still have interest in writing for me, you are more than welcome to join the team! My story is far from complete, so help is nice ^_^
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    If you need me, I would be happy to help- I have found your recruitment thread and am looking over your plot. It is very... very anime. Which is a good thing- it will appeal to a mass audience.

Let us continue via PM lest this comment thread spread into a nightmarish hundred-comment Gourdian knot- I shall send you one in a moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megumi_Aramaki_LittleLulu