Angel.K1tty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've seen so many ppl saying merry Christmas but no happy Chanukahs! So, happy Chanukah everybody! ^_^
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    G-d bless, AngelK1tty! So you need help? With what? I'm an English major and an accomplished writer- perhaps I could be of assistance? I'd be honored to help someone who is both of my own religion and brave enough to make a post about it. This is G-d given- perhaps I was meant to help you.
    Angel.K1tty
    Angel.K1tty
    Oo! I already have a writer. I have two actually, but one is working mainly on worldbuilding instead of the plot, and the other is primarily a programmer. :0

If you still have interest in writing for me, you are more than welcome to join the team! My story is far from complete, so help is nice ^_^
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    If you need me, I would be happy to help- I have found your recruitment thread and am looking over your plot. It is very... very anime. Which is a good thing- it will appeal to a mass audience.

Let us continue via PM lest this comment thread spread into a nightmarish hundred-comment Gourdian knot- I shall send you one in a moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Profile Posts

Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol
The feeling when you finally found and killed that one gamebreaker that you could not really grasp before.:kaojoy:
Precious vet moments. Funny how smart animals are. They can tell what is happening especially a trip to the vet.

Rhythm game Super Hexagon. This looks hard as heck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreafun_LittleAndroidAA72