Angel.K1tty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've seen so many ppl saying merry Christmas but no happy Chanukahs! So, happy Chanukah everybody! ^_^
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    G-d bless, AngelK1tty! So you need help? With what? I'm an English major and an accomplished writer- perhaps I could be of assistance? I'd be honored to help someone who is both of my own religion and brave enough to make a post about it. This is G-d given- perhaps I was meant to help you.
    Angel.K1tty
    Angel.K1tty
    Oo! I already have a writer. I have two actually, but one is working mainly on worldbuilding instead of the plot, and the other is primarily a programmer. :0

If you still have interest in writing for me, you are more than welcome to join the team! My story is far from complete, so help is nice ^_^
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    If you need me, I would be happy to help- I have found your recruitment thread and am looking over your plot. It is very... very anime. Which is a good thing- it will appeal to a mass audience.

Let us continue via PM lest this comment thread spread into a nightmarish hundred-comment Gourdian knot- I shall send you one in a moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated
Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Got MV on Steam during the Lunar New Year Sale! Happy Year of the Rat everyone!
Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneLoveDrew