Angel.K1tty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've seen so many ppl saying merry Christmas but no happy Chanukahs! So, happy Chanukah everybody! ^_^
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    G-d bless, AngelK1tty! So you need help? With what? I'm an English major and an accomplished writer- perhaps I could be of assistance? I'd be honored to help someone who is both of my own religion and brave enough to make a post about it. This is G-d given- perhaps I was meant to help you.
    Angel.K1tty
    Angel.K1tty
    Oo! I already have a writer. I have two actually, but one is working mainly on worldbuilding instead of the plot, and the other is primarily a programmer. :0

If you still have interest in writing for me, you are more than welcome to join the team! My story is far from complete, so help is nice ^_^
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    If you need me, I would be happy to help- I have found your recruitment thread and am looking over your plot. It is very... very anime. Which is a good thing- it will appeal to a mass audience.

Let us continue via PM lest this comment thread spread into a nightmarish hundred-comment Gourdian knot- I shall send you one in a moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddkovi