Recent content by Angel.K1tty

1. Angel.K1tty

Angel.K1tty's Artwork Empire!

Updated ^_^ I drew my self-oc (a very played up and exaggerated version, obviously) Angel Kitty for a large group collab I'm doing. I was super happy with the result so I'm posting my part here ^^
  2. Angel.K1tty

Updated again ^^ I like this one a lot - the one I just did of Liu Bei and Saeyoung.
  3. Angel.K1tty

Added another drawing ^^ it's been awhile since I've posted an artwork here lol
  4. Angel.K1tty

TRADE Shards of Chrysalism - Temporary Hiatus

Hello! I am officially putting the game on temporary hiatus. I am not dropping the project by any means. The project means too much to me to drop. Instead, I will be working on sprites and facesets until I can start working on the main project again so I will be ready by the time that happens...
  5. Angel.K1tty

The "What are your favourite songs?" thread.

I havnt seen any kpop songs here yet so I'ma reply with "Universe" by EXO!
  6. Angel.K1tty

Which favorite characters do you hate in real life?

Grisia(or Creus) Sun from the light novel series "Legend of the Sun Knight." He's a sly, sneaky, manipulative jerk who's funny to watch from an outsiders perspective. If I knew him in real life, though, I would want nothing to do with him for the fear of becoming a victim of his schemes lol.
  7. Angel.K1tty

The mapper position is still open if anyone else wants to help as well. Please have sample images of your work ready if you want to join.
  8. Angel.K1tty

Added new drawing
  9. Angel.K1tty

Oo! I already have a writer. I have two actually, but one is working mainly on worldbuilding...

Oo! I already have a writer. I have two actually, but one is working mainly on worldbuilding instead of the plot, and the other is primarily a programmer. :0 If you still have interest in writing for me, you are more than welcome to join the team! My story is far from complete, so help is nice ^_^
  10. Angel.K1tty

Aaah thank you so much >.< Yes, I have a project I'm working on. It's in the project recruitment...

Aaah thank you so much >.< Yes, I have a project I'm working on. It's in the project recruitment thread titled "Shards of "Chrysalism." Lol I was wondering why I suddenly had the urge to make a post about Chanukah even though I've never made a profile post before! That must be why. G-d bless...
  11. Angel.K1tty

Thank you >.< I didn't think my simple status post would actually reach any other Jews. I didn't...

Thank you >.< I didn't think my simple status post would actually reach any other Jews. I didn't expect a response tbh. It's sad that people can be so mean during such happy holidays, so I'm glad I helped somebody! ^_^
  12. Angel.K1tty

Yes! I ran out of candles, so I'm using an electronic menorah this time. I would rather use...

Yes! I ran out of candles, so I'm using an electronic menorah this time. I would rather use actual candles, but I'm glad I still have something to celebrate with. ^_^ I hope you have a wonderful 8 nights as well!
  13. Angel.K1tty

I've seen so many ppl saying merry Christmas but no happy Chanukahs! So, happy Chanukah...

I've seen so many ppl saying merry Christmas but no happy Chanukahs! So, happy Chanukah everybody! ^_^
  14. Angel.K1tty

Miku Miku Dance program

I use MMD myself, though I've never published my videos any where. I've only uploaded my two best videos to Google drive. I made mmd models of the main characters of my game I'm working on atm, and I like to play around with those. The art style doesn't fit my game, but it's still interesting to...
  15. Angel.K1tty

I have a lot of custom tilesets downloaded, though the mapper might still have to download certain things themselves if I don't have it myself. The mapper should mainly do mapping, though my programmer, @standardplayer has some interesting ideas regarding map plugins that the mapper will...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MistyFarmer