Recent content by angelique

1. Dice damage formula

It's not a skill it's a script or formula for a skills. It determines how much damage you deal with on attack mobs.
  2. Dice damage formula

Anyone know how can I use dice for damage? Ex: You rolled a 7 you've dealt some damage. Kind of like D&D.
  3. iconset conversion ace > MV

I don't mind it being slow and I don't know any games that have some of those icons implanted but someone on the forum put a whole bunch of icons together in one set...but I am having trouble resizing it. Besides guild wars and maplestory...
  4. iconset conversion ace > MV

Ok before I begin: I'm not referring to yanfly's set at all. I would like the biggest iconset made for ace to be converted into MV please.
  5. animated battler help

I made a two frame battler but I'd like for the picture to switch to the 2nd frame when it attacks...how can I do this?
  6. possible cooking oriented game?

How then o3o besides conditional branches
  7. possible cooking oriented game?

is it possible to make a game like restaurant story, bakery story ect? You know like buy certain ingredients have customers walk in and out giving you money and have special items that be earned with events to speed up the cooking process.
  8. lever help

Okay...but in meantime...I'm trying to to fix a mob's skills where remaining skills can't be played during a state and only one skill/attack can. The mob still uses other skills....orz|||
  9. lever help

I had the event before since I was trying to add something to the game but since the lever didn't show up when you entered the map and didn't want to revert to middle properly i had taken it off but the example I said earlier was I did and in each part of the event I had to use self-switches A-D 
  10. lever help

Ok I'm trying to get a lever to go back to the middle position after use. Ex: "Do you want to pull the handle?" >When left > sound effect A plays >graphic changes to lever pulled left "Do you you want restart?" >when yes > graphic changes to to lever in the middle position "Do you want...
  11. question about the formula

I have that game/demo with those scripts but I'm still trying to figure out what do I put in the formula that the creator of the demo did for my own skills. ah I'll look at it again,
  12. question about the formula

The demo I had had a dice roll mechanism that said "You rolled a 8 + 2 critical hit" thats what I want >_>
  13. question about the formula

Well it applies for all types of skills since thats what the original D&D version does is use dice for attacks and skills.
  14. question about the formula

Due to copyright and permission being too complicated and getting denied by the creator of the avatar site I was using for busts...the previous project has been shut down. ----------- On to topic: I'm trying to make a game where theres dice play in the formula...I have a demo...but I wanna...
  15. Dungeons and Dragons Core Rules

Could you put the formula for the dice so it could be used for new skills?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.
Finally got my new Discord Server up & Running! I'm still improving it as much as I can, & I'm open for any Suggestions!
I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wolfy0913