Recent content by aniaaous

1. aniaaous

exporting to android

i dont understand how it makes a problem its just the folder where i deploy the game files ? when i export i export with android studio. i'm sorry if it sounds dumb but can you explain ? i will try to change the deploy folder anyway and see ^^ EDIT: Solved the problem it seems that i had to...
  2. aniaaous

exporting to android

hi to all i'm having a very annoying and weird problem when i export to android when i export its says failed to load some files while i have them in the www directory with the same capital later and all ? for those that succeed exporting to android any tip ? did that alredy happen ?
  3. aniaaous

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

hi so im having this problem can anyone tell me how to fix this ? i already have this file in the directory and even when i change its name or capital later it still fails to load can anyone help me ? knowing that this is file is plugin dependent and i cant rly change its name
  4. aniaaous

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

5. aniaaous

I feel you man I have been suffering from a steppage since a month now :p

I feel you man I have been suffering from a steppage since a month now :p
  6. aniaaous

MOG engine + yanfly's animated SV enemies trouble

i'm having the same problem any solutions ? @Lyseth
  7. aniaaous

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

I hope I'm not getting banned for the weed xD (left)
  8. aniaaous

I need to work more than 2h on my game every day :')

I need to work more than 2h on my game every day :')
  9. aniaaous

HELP with in game info

i kind need help on how to display tips or just random info to the player like "x joind the group " or " you can do x by doing x " i was thinking about making the screen background blury and make the text in blue with a bigger size but i have no idea how to make so your help would be very...
  10. aniaaous

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

you did ! thanks alot ^^ <3
  11. aniaaous

sv_weapons

hi all ! how i'm i supposed to change trp weapons ?! i want to use this https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/whtdragons-joke-weapons-now-with-regular-weapons-too.59777/
  12. aniaaous

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

i'm sorry i'm not allowed to ask this but how i'm i suposed to use this ? overwrite the rtp weapons with photoshop ?
  13. aniaaous

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

you probably didn't configure your environment well try to verify java and other dependencies path
  14. aniaaous

xdd @[100859:@Poryg] you are one of the most popular guys in rpg maker Community so i know...

xdd @[100859:@Poryg] you are one of the most popular guys in rpg maker Community so i know being vetrean is Nothing like an achievement for you but it is for me :p and wow @[74734:@Driftwood Gaming] i love your tutoriels man <3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot