Animebryan

Back in Action!, Male, 37, from Marysville, CA

Veteran

I turned 37 today (and not getting any younger) Apr 15, 2019 at 4:51 PM

Animebryan was last seen:
Apr 19, 2019 at 5:39 AM
    1. Animebryan
      Animebryan
      I turned 37 today (and not getting any younger)
      1. SpaceBot, Finnuval, Kwerty and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        Happy birthday~
        Apr 15, 2019 at 6:12 PM
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Happy B-day youngster :p
        Apr 15, 2019 at 7:31 PM
        Animebryan and BadLittleSeed like this.
      5. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        You're only old when you decide to be old. :b
        Apr 15, 2019 at 11:02 PM
    2. Animebryan
      Animebryan
      If I die from a heart attack I just to say thank you to the RPG Maker community for all its done to help me.
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        Nothing that normally made happy could snap me out of it. I ended up cutting my arms (just scratches) with my knife, its never been that bad. I finally snapped out of it, don't know how. I'm fine now but if keeps occurring, I don't how long I have left.
        Mar 2, 2019
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I'm glad that you were able to snap out of it (and that your breathing/asthma is under control). Unlike the panic attacks and asthma flare-ups, I haven't had to suffer with that kind of depression so I can't fully understand what it's like. I know it must be so terrible.
        Mar 3, 2019
        Animebryan and RachelTheSeeker like this.
      5. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        All I can offer is the advice to remember, during those times, that you always eventually snap out of it somehow, even if in the moment it doesn't seem like you ever will... and also to remember that there are people in a lot of spheres of your life - this forum just being one of many - who truly want you to make it through and be okay.
        Mar 3, 2019
        Animebryan likes this.
    3. Animebryan
      Animebryan
      My laptop is fixed & I have internet at home now. Too bad my TV crapped out though :( Now I don't have a 2nd monitor to work with.
    4. Animebryan
      Animebryan
      My laptop is out of commission again, so I'm on hiatus until I save up the money (no income) to fix or replace it.
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        That's too bad. Is it just not booting up? Fan gone out?
        Apr 26, 2018
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        "The Blue Screen of Death- my mortal enemy." -Kaiba, Episode 7 of YuGiOh The Abridged Series
        Apr 26, 2018
        Animebryan and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      3. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        It kept being unresponsive while playing a video. I have a NASTY temper when it comes to electronics not working right. My rage got to the point of picking it up & slamming it back down, which apparently wrecked the screen.
        Apr 28, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    5. SatansAngel
      SatansAngel
      I saw the san mapgenerator page you posted on. Is there any updates anywhere else? Or a different post for map generators?
    6. Animebryan
      Animebryan
      I'm taking a hiatus from MV. Have &%$ing had it with it's plugin errors & freezing bugs!
    7. Animebryan
      Animebryan
      Can't believe I just turned 34 recently & so close to having a heart attack. If my activity ceases for more than a month then that means I'm dead http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.png
      1. amaSenpai
        amaSenpai
        Take care of yourself!

I'm sure you've gotten a ton of advice, but there are diets to really help reduce your chance of a heart attack (literally called the heart attack diet). Be safe.
        Apr 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 15, 1982 (Age: 37)
    Unemployed
    About Me:
    I'm just a financially poor gamer & Anime fan trying to become a game designer.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Anime & Video Games
    I'm just a financially poor gamer & Anime fan trying to become a game designer.

Signature