Animebryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My days feel like they're numbered. Its getting harder & harder to physically do things. My doctor has referred me to a cardiologist.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I will pray for you and hope things get better. Hopefully the doctor help. Feel better soon. :)
    I turned 37 today (and not getting any younger)
    If I die from a heart attack I just to say thank you to the RPG Maker community for all its done to help me.
    Reactions: Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Nothing that normally made happy could snap me out of it. I ended up cutting my arms (just scratches) with my knife, its never been that bad. I finally snapped out of it, don't know how. I'm fine now but if keeps occurring, I don't how long I have left.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I'm glad that you were able to snap out of it (and that your breathing/asthma is under control). Unlike the panic attacks and asthma flare-ups, I haven't had to suffer with that kind of depression so I can't fully understand what it's like. I know it must be so terrible.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    All I can offer is the advice to remember, during those times, that you always eventually snap out of it somehow, even if in the moment it doesn't seem like you ever will... and also to remember that there are people in a lot of spheres of your life - this forum just being one of many - who truly want you to make it through and be okay.
    My laptop is fixed & I have internet at home now. Too bad my TV crapped out though :( Now I don't have a 2nd monitor to work with.
    My laptop is out of commission again, so I'm on hiatus until I save up the money (no income) to fix or replace it.
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    That's too bad. Is it just not booting up? Fan gone out?
    JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    "The Blue Screen of Death- my mortal enemy." -Kaiba, Episode 7 of YuGiOh The Abridged Series
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    It kept being unresponsive while playing a video. I have a NASTY temper when it comes to electronics not working right. My rage got to the point of picking it up & slamming it back down, which apparently wrecked the screen.
    I saw the san mapgenerator page you posted on. Is there any updates anywhere else? Or a different post for map generators?
    Can't believe I just turned 34 recently & so close to having a heart attack. If my activity ceases for more than a month then that means I'm dead
    amaSenpai
    amaSenpai
    Take care of yourself!

I'm sure you've gotten a ton of advice, but there are diets to really help reduce your chance of a heart attack (literally called the heart attack diet). Be safe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexedpalidin