Recent content by Animebryan

1. Animebryan

Embellishing Front View Battle

One problem I found with front view battle is that they don't show the animations of enemies' skills by default. I desperately needed this for my Dragon Quest MV remake but never could find a solution. One of Yanfly's MV plugins tries to fix that, but doesn't handle setting up character battle...
  2. Animebryan

What was the first RPG you ever played, and what was the oldest?

The original Dragon Warrior/Quest for the NES was my first & oldest RPG. I liked that game so much that I decided to remake it in MV as my first project (my sig has a link to it). It's only 95% complete, but you can make it all the way to the Dragonlord, just no ending stuff yet. Also can't seem...
  3. Animebryan

*Whether, not weather

*Whether, not weather
  4. Animebryan

Recovery Rate & Pharmacology

Well to hell with standard procedure, having the state applied first is way more useful. Do you know the damage formula specifics to do that?
  5. Animebryan

Ok, good to know. Now this begs a new question. If I made a skill that not only heals HP to the target, but also applies a state that boosts their Recovery Rate, which one happens first? Does the state apply first then boosts the healing or would the healing happen first then apply the state...
  6. Animebryan

In regards to Recovery Rate & Pharmacology, do these effects apply to the target if they have it or do they apply if the user has them? Say I have a White Mage with Recovery Rate at 200% & they heal someone else. Does the Recovery Rate bonus boost their healing to whoever or only if the target...
  7. Animebryan

How does scaling work for Guard Effect SP-Parameter?

So I was wondering how damage reduction scaling works with the SP-Parameter Guard Effect. The range is from 0% to 1000%. If 100% reduces damage by 50%, then would 200% reduce damage by 75%? And would 50% only reduce damage by 25%? It would be nice to understand how the scaling works.
  8. Animebryan

RMMZ Adding Visustella plugins and now not one plugin will work

Are the Visustella plugins in their proper order? You should post a screenshot of your plugin list.
  9. Animebryan

Congrats! You should give the Zenithian Trilogy a try too. The trilogy isn't as well connected...

Congrats! You should give the Zenithian Trilogy a try too. The trilogy isn't as well connected as the Erdrick Trilogy but they're still great games.
  10. Animebryan

Nope! Those 2 are deal breakers for me. Not only that, there needs to be fully functional...

Nope! Those 2 are deal breakers for me. Not only that, there needs to be fully functional "special moves", like Castling, Pawn moves 2 spaces up on 1st move & En Passant, as well as game ending rules like Threefold Repetition & the 50 moves rule.
  11. Animebryan

FREE Searching for alpha tester (english native is must!)

There is no e in grammar. Just saiyan.
  12. Animebryan

Do you like to make dev challenges for yourself?

I certainly don't need to. Trying to make a full fledged SNES era epic RPG is a near insurmountable challenge in its own right. Being broke while nearly every resource is paywalled & dealing with all the limitations that RM has also makes creating any RPG difficult. You know what's another...
  13. Animebryan

RMVXA Dance of The Damned

No you don't. You can keep the current version up until a newer version is ready to replace it, hence it will always be available. The reason I brought it up was because someone commented on my test video of the game and mentioned that the download was broken. I'll let him know.
  14. Animebryan

RMVXA Dance of The Damned

Your Demo Download link to Dropbox is broken.
  15. Animebryan

It was already malfunctioning; CPU spazzing out, randomly shutting off (no Blue Screen of...

It was already malfunctioning; CPU spazzing out, randomly shutting off (no Blue Screen of Death), etc. Hence, why I said that I had to "Old Yeller" my laptop, because like Old Yeller, it had an incurable disease & needed to be "put down". I was just not in the mood to put up with its **** on my...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With two of them these issues were so huge the board was quite unusable. I think it's safe to day it's my last MSI product purchase.
Thanks Thesaurus.com for letting me know another word for 'noted' is 'noted'.
The capital city of Lindenburg everyone. "Capital"

Map043.png
been trying to up my action sequence game and I'm not entirely sure what to do, even with tutorials out there. but I think I'm heading in the right direction with some attacks.
I've started brainstorming an entry for IGMC 2022. One hour of game length and first ten minutes to grab the reviewer's interest. Here we go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoysDontCry