Recent content by AnimeGirl

1. AnimeGirl

RMMV L.A.N.I.

Please but screenshots in your post that are screenshots from the game and not from the rpg maker. So we don't see how your game looks.
  2. AnimeGirl

RMVXA Riverbane Coven: Chalice of Eternity

Mabye this section is meant: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/commercial-game-releases.63/
  3. AnimeGirl

RMVXA [One Map Game Challenge] Wakey Wakey!

That's because the Board see's it as media instead of a Link. There need to chance something in the Board Options.
  4. AnimeGirl

I didn't meant the Hoster. I meant how the Link was postet. Why does it get post like that not just like link
  5. AnimeGirl

That's not how you post a downloadlink.
  6. AnimeGirl

RMMV How to die in a Morgue | 2D-Adventure in the Morgue

I explained it in the PM.
  7. AnimeGirl

RMMV How to die in a Morgue | 2D-Adventure in the Morgue

What's the meaning of double post Screenshots?
  8. AnimeGirl

RMMV Traum

I don't download from steam. So that's it for me with the game. Despite it looks so good.
  9. AnimeGirl

RMMV Traum

If no one helps me so I can play the game normal instead of just slow motion I can't play the game and need to delete it + down vote.
  10. AnimeGirl

RMMV Traum

I play the game right now. But the game does not run fluently, hangs over and over again for a moment and reacts with a time delay at the touch of a button. My Pc as the following Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor 3.00 GHz Windows 7 64bit 4GB ram
  11. AnimeGirl

RMMV Traum

Don't you know what a walkthrough is? That's a list/ text witch you tell us when do what.
  12. AnimeGirl

RMMV Traum

If you make a walkthrough.
  13. AnimeGirl

RMMV Traum

14. AnimeGirl

Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

The screenshots are down.
  15. AnimeGirl

RMMV Traum

I am surprised that one took a German title. Will there be a walkthrough?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mig8blog