Recent content by Animus

1. Animus

It's more realistic when the head of churches are evil.

It's more realistic when the head of churches are evil.
  2. Animus

Hopefully he's gotten bored enough to stop doing it.

Hopefully he's gotten bored enough to stop doing it.
  3. Animus

The Rant/Rave Thread

I think the worst is someone you consider a good friend who never responds to a phone call or text, whether it's me or one of his other friends that I am good friends with. He just never answers when he's free, to the point we used to have to jump him at work for a few minutes to make plans. How...
  4. Animus

Sounds interesting; I remember seeing you post stuff about your Dōjinshi.

Sounds interesting; I remember seeing you post stuff about your Dōjinshi.
  5. Animus

What are you translating? o_o

What are you translating? o_o
  6. Animus

That happens all over the world; people need better bosses that keep track of the employee schedule.

That happens all over the world; people need better bosses that keep track of the employee schedule.
  7. Animus

Is there anyway to get into contact with her? A weather loving acquaintance of mine filled me in...

Is there anyway to get into contact with her? A weather loving acquaintance of mine filled me in on what was up, and it sounds horrible.
  8. Animus

The mushrooms kind of stand out, but it's not jarring to me. The character sprites REALLY stand...

The mushrooms kind of stand out, but it's not jarring to me. The character sprites REALLY stand out, which is good for differentiating between maps and characters, but they stand out a little too much imo
  9. Animus

Oh I'm with you on that Ratty; I'd never ask another RMer to install as that annoys me too. It'd...

Oh I'm with you on that Ratty; I'd never ask another RMer to install as that annoys me too. It'd mainly be for big (original everything) projects that get their own website...anything else just use the normal extraction; I know I said that it's hard for some people who don't have RM to find the...
  10. Animus

So, lost in the sea of game ideas the original game I wanted to work up to (and what this forum...

So, lost in the sea of game ideas the original game I wanted to work up to (and what this forum username is based on) has gotten somewhat lost in the currents; pushed away by old ideas I hope to make someday when I'm better at the program.
  11. Animus

What is = The pursuit of knowledge.

What is = The pursuit of knowledge.
  12. Animus

It's mainly for people who wouldn't be able to open the folder and find the Game file...

It's mainly for people who wouldn't be able to open the folder and find the Game file anyway...which in the commercial community is apparently a pretty large demographic. It's also nifty for the people who expect it; I know I'd end up doing it if I released it in a non-rm circle or with my own site.
  13. Animus

Play Chrono Cross; it's one of the best games ever o.o

Play Chrono Cross; it's one of the best games ever o.o
  14. Animus

Actually I don't think Firen is the youngest. In any case Happy Birthday Emzie; 14 was a great...

Actually I don't think Firen is the youngest. In any case Happy Birthday Emzie; 14 was a great year for me as I skipped school that whole glorious year to overdose on Role Playing and Video Games.
  15. Animus

Plus the dialogue between the two would be fun to see, just sayin'

Plus the dialogue between the two would be fun to see, just sayin'

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...
I'm so back and forth on pre-ording MZ. I can totally wait for a better deal down the road (since I don't need the extras and waiting to see how YEP plugins turn out) but there's something about the fun in playing with "a new toy".
:rheh:
Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frostybox