Recent content by anjasa

1. anjasa

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

Okay, I've changed my mind. If I could have one thing it would be the ability to bulk edit events. I just realized that for every door I have, I have the common events out of order, and need to go through and update every single one. I would so love an ability to have a multi-line find and...
  2. anjasa

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

1) Stock quantity for stores 2) More flexibility for maps, especially in regards to stacking items and passability 3) Item uses that can be used out of combat 4) Integrated time / day / night / month / light system 5) I would love psd sheets of the maps with layers enabled for easier editing
  3. anjasa

Non-Combat Menu

This works perfect! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your time <3
  4. anjasa

Non-Combat Menu

Just having a row on bottom would be absolutely amazing, but as long as people can see the gold, that's all I want :)
  5. anjasa

Non-Combat Menu

Hey mjshi, is there a way to use Yanfly Item Core's Item page, but still have it show the amount of gold? I see that your plugin defers to Yanfly, but I'm afraid my coding is not good enough to figure out how to add in the little gold box.
  6. anjasa

Request for Hookah Pipe Tileset (MV)

Oh my gosh, that's beautiful! Is it okay to use with credit? And okay for commercial?
  7. anjasa

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

I don't know if this is what you're looking for but this is one of the events in the demo: https://gyazo.com/b2cc4ce08834f4b2d3b9b235835a2ef3
  8. anjasa

Request for Hookah Pipe Tileset (MV)

Hey! In my searches, I've never been able to find a hookah pipe. I tried to make one on my own but it was... bad. If anyone knows of one or is interested in making one, I'd love to find out about it! Example pictures below.
  9. anjasa

Lazy Tilesets

I just want to thank you so much for this. I was getting carpal tunnel having to fix everything after deciding to change some tilesets around, and once I figured out how to use this, I was able to fix like 75% of my tilesets in a few minutes!
  10. anjasa

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Oh wow, good to know! I have a few events to fix :)
  11. anjasa

Copy, Paste, and Clear Tileset Page Settings

This would make my life so much easier and save me so much time.
  12. anjasa

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Dark fantasy characters yesssss~
  13. anjasa

No BS Guide to RPG Maker MV

This was an awesome intro, and your voice was really nice and soothing & easy to follow along with. Thanks for doing this! I'd love to see more, especially around eventing!
  14. anjasa

New Releases: Pixel Animations, Heroine Character Pack 2

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)
  15. anjasa

New Releases: Pixel Animations, Heroine Character Pack 2

Hey, I just had to google this as well, and I'm still a bit confused. This is on the Heroine Character Pack 2, which says to me that there's no commercial use allowed, and can only be used with RPG Maker. This is on the new RMBoy Graphics pack, which says to me that Commercial use is...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A collab cover of White Wishes with @PixeLockeT!!~

Multiple takes of my recordings ended in this way, I wish I could've done it better, but I still love this!
Just saw an article stating a Back to the FutureXTransformer comic crossover--and Doc Browns car is an Autobot. I am ALL FOR THIS!!
Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmateruYukitteru