Recent content by AnnTenna

1. AnnTenna

RM2k/3 Legend of the Mysterummy

I created a new trailer for the game!
  2. AnnTenna

@FleshToDust, thank you for the first look! I was very interested to watch you play my game. It was really very helpful! :LZScat: I saw from the side some errors that I could not imagine. And you are certainly right about the contrast of the text display. It is strange that I did not notice this...
  3. AnnTenna

Thank you! I hope it will be interesting to play as I wrote! But I will be waiting for feedback anyway! :yswt:
  4. AnnTenna

RMXP Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

We updated the game and fixed some more bugs.:ahappy: I also added a game to itch.io You can download it here: https://anntenna.itch.io/ps20 We are always happy to see new reviews, thanks for supporting us.
  5. AnnTenna

SCREENSHOTS VIDEO STORYLINE/PLOT DOWNLOAD GAME (itch.io)
  6. AnnTenna

RMMV - Dwarf base

You can use children as dwarves. :oswt:
  7. AnnTenna

Female protagonist or Male Protagonist?

Of course, women all over the world play games. Every year, more and more women are playing. I voted for the woman, because it looks more beautiful. :yswt:
  8. AnnTenna

^_^

^_^
  9. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

Maybe he threw the bones of the hands or fins. I don't know, maybe I should ask it from him.  :D Yes, of course it is. :)  I think it's true. :distrust:   But I don't see how they do it.  ;)
  10. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

I can say this simple sentences make it clear. :blush:  It may sound crazy  :guffaw: Angry skeleton throws his bone. He didn't do it for a long time. He does it with pleasure. In the end, he fell apart. HexMozart88, It's so long. Canini, "It's not a bug. It's a feature!" I'm glad that...
  11. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

Thank you very much. ;_;   :D  I created this little game for a long time. :)  This is my dream - to create games and implement my ideas in the form of games. I'm not sure that I have the talent. :blush:  (But your words give me inspiration :D  )  And I'm glad to hear that...
  12. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

Thanks, :)  but I don't understand what you wanted to say.   >_>  I rarely write in this forum, because I worried about my knowledge of the language. Maybe I need more practice.  Shaz, thank you! :D  Your plugins are very useful and don't create conflicts! Excellent plugin - Change Tile...
  13. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

It is a board game set in a strange fictional world that resembles our present-day world, but with elements of humour and surreal events. You play as a typical city person who arrives in a desolate countryside with no trace of the internet. Your aim is to survive in these tough conditions. There...
  14. AnnTenna

Iavra Localization

Thank you for an interesting plugin. :) It is very sad that there is no exporter / importer functions.  :( When you planning to add this?
  15. AnnTenna

JK_DirectShop - Skip buy/sell window on purchase/sell only

I apologize for the delay. The error occurs only in browser. I don't understand what is required. Perhaps you would like to see this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:
Oh, boy. I'm now having dreams about Unity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aone_umisato