Recent content by AnnTenna

1. AnnTenna

RM2k/3 Legend of the Mysterummy

I created a new trailer for the game!
  2. AnnTenna

@FleshToDust, thank you for the first look! I was very interested to watch you play my game. It was really very helpful! :LZScat: I saw from the side some errors that I could not imagine. And you are certainly right about the contrast of the text display. It is strange that I did not notice this...
  3. AnnTenna

Thank you! I hope it will be interesting to play as I wrote! But I will be waiting for feedback anyway! :yswt:
  4. AnnTenna

RMXP Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

We updated the game and fixed some more bugs.:ahappy: I also added a game to itch.io You can download it here: https://anntenna.itch.io/ps20 We are always happy to see new reviews, thanks for supporting us.
  5. AnnTenna

SCREENSHOTS VIDEO STORYLINE/PLOT DOWNLOAD GAME (itch.io)
  6. AnnTenna

RMMV - Dwarf base

You can use children as dwarves. :oswt:
  7. AnnTenna

Female protagonist or Male Protagonist?

Of course, women all over the world play games. Every year, more and more women are playing. I voted for the woman, because it looks more beautiful. :yswt:
  8. AnnTenna

^_^

^_^
  9. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

Maybe he threw the bones of the hands or fins. I don't know, maybe I should ask it from him.  :D Yes, of course it is. :)  I think it's true. :distrust:   But I don't see how they do it.  ;)
  10. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

I can say this simple sentences make it clear. :blush:  It may sound crazy  :guffaw: Angry skeleton throws his bone. He didn't do it for a long time. He does it with pleasure. In the end, he fell apart. HexMozart88, It's so long. Canini, "It's not a bug. It's a feature!" I'm glad that...
  11. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

Thank you very much. ;_;   :D  I created this little game for a long time. :)  This is my dream - to create games and implement my ideas in the form of games. I'm not sure that I have the talent. :blush:  (But your words give me inspiration :D  )  And I'm glad to hear that...
  12. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

Thanks, :)  but I don't understand what you wanted to say.   >_>  I rarely write in this forum, because I worried about my knowledge of the language. Maybe I need more practice.  Shaz, thank you! :D  Your plugins are very useful and don't create conflicts! Excellent plugin - Change Tile...
  13. AnnTenna

Where are my Internets?

It is a board game set in a strange fictional world that resembles our present-day world, but with elements of humour and surreal events. You play as a typical city person who arrives in a desolate countryside with no trace of the internet. Your aim is to survive in these tough conditions. There...
  14. AnnTenna

Iavra Localization

Thank you for an interesting plugin. :) It is very sad that there is no exporter / importer functions.  :( When you planning to add this?
  15. AnnTenna

JK_DirectShop - Skip buy/sell window on purchase/sell only

I apologize for the delay. The error occurs only in browser. I don't understand what is required. Perhaps you would like to see this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hatsuya