Recent content by Annwfn

1. Annwfn

Skills needed for a card game plugin. Please help with tips!

Hello, and thank you again ^^ Hugs >:D< Thank you for the kind help! Thank you for the info, I knew about F9 and F12, I keep using them to see if certain event parts work! I have the link towards that Script Call site, I also keep it up ^^ but some descriptions would need some extra...
  2. Annwfn

Thanks, am starting to realise the complexity of all this. However, the AI will be the greatest challenge for one of the decks whose play-style is "If played correctly, it cannot lose." Full of synergies. Cards that call one-another. Effects I have them all, or mostly, I can come up with them on...
  3. Annwfn

Hello again! Played through your lil' card game project! I liked the animations but it's not what I'd go for. Though, the idea of drag-and-droppin' your own card from the side "deck" is actually very interesting. My idea would have pre-built decks for the player, since I don't like the idea of...
  4. Annwfn

Hello folks! How to proceed best with releasing a demo of my game?

Hello, you wonderful soul! Yes, update the older demo version with a new one on that platform. Most likely through patches, as you mentioned! And yes, I would like to find some ideas on how to keep the game updated (technical issues, not the creation of the demo - in part it's done). Also, I...
  5. Annwfn

Well, would like to try this as a project for the Java course I am in (intricate course, will do some JS through it as well as HTML and CSS throughout it) ad the course ends on end of May, when my project has to be completed. Am interested in having at least a skeletal part for it, mainly to...
  6. Annwfn

Hello, thank you for your kind answer! Reason why I am formal is mainly because... that's me :D Now, point is this: I am interested in the legal part of the demo, not how to act with it. <> I have several events to show the player, since it's gonna be a Visual Novel, so it mostly will be...
  7. Annwfn

How to make a demo

Awesome! I was interested in making a short demo of the Chapter I am working on. This sounds quite interesting, since I would put this Chapter out as a game by itself (since it's gonna be that large, with, hopefully as planned, 60 possible endings - as planned 12/ playable character). I do have...
  8. Annwfn

Hello, I would like to know tips and pieces of advice on how to create a demo of my game for Windows. And how to/ where to put it for people to have easy access. Also if I can update it with any new versions I decide to bring in. And yes, willing to create a demo of my game to see how people...
  9. Annwfn

Hello everyone, Annwfn here, again! This time with a request on releasing a demo of my game, which will be 1 year of age on the 13th of March! Yey me ^^ I have read some posts around here, but didn't seem to find too much Windows-related. My game is gonna be a Visual Novel mainly (the Chapter I...
  10. Annwfn

Hello! Thank you very much for the swift answers! I know of Atelier Irina's plugin, I own it! And have tested Monster Cards as well. Just because I need a functional project I think I will take a look at how they were also designed code-wise, just to get an idea, cause I am intending to create...
  11. Annwfn

Hello! Thank you for your swift answer! Yes, anything regarding that, coding included! But also to make easy, fast simple animations (not looking for professional ones necessarily).
  12. Annwfn

Hello community, it's me again, Annwfn, with a kind request. I am willing to create an intricate card-based plugin for RPG Maker MV which I am willing to give an intricate AI, animations and whatever it needs to imitate a Yu-Gi-Oh! like TCG. What skills do you think I need to achieve this? What...
  13. Annwfn

MOGHunter's Time System: Increasing a Variable Value by 1 and Only 1

I have seen the Variable for hour, thank you for reminding me of its existence. I was using the Scripts to check for time ($gameTime.minutes() and the one for seconds and hours, however, they seem to disregard the timer). I need to address the minutes issue, see how I can solve that. Once done...
  14. Annwfn

Wait, you're using MOG's timer and you use variables to check on the timer? I used to do this, but variable incrementation didn't seem to match it (incrementation of the variables seems to be faster through Common Events, almost 50% faster than through Parallel Event). How exactly does one set...
  15. Annwfn

Hello, glad your problem was solved! Can you put a picture of how you put the "If: Hour = 5" in event command lines (a picture of the event itself with the time-checking conditional)? Been having trouble with this part for a long while. Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!
Stream will be going live shortly! I will be playing Resident Evil 3 Remake, and then I will be switching to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neuromancy